IDE@ZII new IDE card for ZORRO bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

deal completed with madk71; anyway there is issues with the card sold. Someone that has bought this card has done test of the card itself on an A2000?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

a couple of cards are for sale! Please, buy it now! It is a new IDE card, not just because it is the last appeared on the market, because it has new interesting things! On A2000, with at least a 68020 (because the software needs this cpu, not the hardware!) it works!

Cheers
Stefano

With postage, you will pay about 58 Eur!

Hello,

there will be never a new price for this card! This is sad; anyway without your attention, this project is almost at the end of his life and seems that Amiga Comunity will never enjoy this new hardware!

...Sad

Hi,
It's awesome to see new things made for old machines and I really like this. Sadly I dont have any machine to use it in or I'd want to try it.
Thank you for making it.

Hello 'Dr_Pyst'

i appreciate your support! Many thanks! I am waiting response from a user from your country: it has TF030 turbo card and an A2000D. My card, from debug infos, semms to be working, but there is some things under workbench that refuse to do this card at work. On my system and on A4000D it is all ok and there is no reason that it refuse to work on A2000 independetly by the type of turbo card.
Anyway, i hope all will be fine to have only positive responses from the users of this card.

This card is done from sctratch, it is quite complex and it (and his device driver) goes into deep, even during developing stage...so, it is not impossibile to have a perfect product, 100% compatible!

Stefano

Hi Stefano
You're welcome. I have read through your post about designing it and all of your prototypes. I much prefer hardware to software.
Nothing is perfect.

Good luck
Alex

Hello,

just to say that this sale is preferred to be outside EU zone, because i have discovered some concerns with users inside EU zone. I have never received a response (positive or negative) about how this card work, and this is odd!

Cheers
Stefano

DCP_9205.jpg

Buy original... and read this...

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...-and-have-fun!&p=958515&viewfull=1#post958515

Cheers
Stefano

DCP_9206.jpg

A new version of the device driver, for 68000 CPU (speaks for a plain Amiga 2000) is on the way (ever without autoboot capabilities!).

Just because the code of this device driver is original (assembled from scratch) and specific, obviously, for Zorro cards (it complains Autoconfig), and just because it is easy to adapt to another IDE card (just to know how is organized the address space and where are placed registers), i am open to serve a special version of this device driver for someone that has a Zorro card without software driver.

Tell me

Regards
Stefano

Last edited:
A small update: this card work on all the big box Amiga and, in general, with a Classic amiga with a ZorroII slot, with or without a cpu card: mandatory is to complain with Zorro II spec. A driver for plain 68000 cpu is almost ready.

This card need only serious buyers, otherwise forget it!

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

this offer is still valid!

Regards
Stefano

A new version of the device driver, for 68000 CPU (speaks for a plain Amiga 2000) is on the way (ever without autoboot capabilities!).

Just because the code of this device driver is original (assembled from scratch) and specific, obviously, for Zorro cards (it complains Autoconfig), and just because it is easy to adapt to another IDE card (just to know how is organized the address space and where are placed registers), i am open to serve a special version of this device driver for someone that has a Zorro card without software driver.

Tell me

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

up this sale!

For the software, i am here; about the sale of this card, if not rules are brocken, i accept just preorder!
A device driver for the 68000 is ready and under test in some points!

Cheers
Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom