Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
hello

passing on my Einstein

with sir morris's wonderful EinSDein SD card interface, which boots into Tatung's version of CP/M, xtaldos. from there you can dir, or LS the SD card and dirctories, mount disks, load and run BBCBasic, .com files and games like manic miner, JSW etc etc.

£170 pp gift please plus £15 UPS to Uk, or pickup near High Wycombe. It's a beast!

2 drives

Has a boot rom on board.

SD full of stuff.

Serviced 18months ago by thecorfiot. He checked out why sometimes it doesn't seem to boot cleanly, it was fine for him, for me sometimes it takes a few tries to start... I think the edge connector for the einsSDein needs a clean but its not since worried me too much so it is as is.

c 10 x 3" floppy disks of various providence i.e. I haven't tried to see if they work!

modded so you can use a standard BBC RGB scart.

Also comes with an 80 column card. I haven't actually got this to work, it has a couple jumpers to redirect composite output.. it doesn't run out of RF.. or maybe its working but i haven't tried the right software.. anyway buyer can assume this is included for free. Keep it, sell it on, up to you ;)

Any questions shout. Will list elsewhere soon. Cheers Iain
IMG_1866.jpgIMG_1867.jpgIMG_1999.jpgIMG_2007.jpgIMG_2002.jpgIMG_2003.jpgIMG_2004.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_2013.jpgIMG_2014.jpg

added pics of the einSDein and 80 col card, daisychains off the Tatung Pipe on the rear of the machine

IMG_2017.jpgIMG_2016.jpgIMG_2018 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom