Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
209   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
As the title suggests, a boxed version of Police Quest 2 Kixx for sale. I think one of the disks doesn't work, will test before sale, if buyer deems necessary.

NOTE: Disk #1 unable to read all game files

Asking 25€ 20€ + shipping.

DSC_0461.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Does all the disks working? And then Is there a Roland MT-32 sounds at the label?

I already wrote in the description that one of the disks probably wasn't working. Well, tested now and "Disk 1" copies drivers OK but fails to copy game files. Disk 2 copies fine. I can knock 5€ off on the account of one disk not reading properly.

I don't understand the other question? There are MT-32 drivers, if that's what you're asking.

Last edited:
Hi,

Does all the disks working? And then Is there a Roland MT-32 sounds at the label?

I already wrote in the description that one of the disks probably wasn't working. Well, tested now and "Disk 1" copies drivers OK but fails to copy game files. Disk 2 copies fine. I can knock 5€ off on the account of one disk not reading properly.

I don't understand the other question? There are MT-32 drivers, if that's what you're asking.

I ask if the disks workinc because it was maybe working maybe not. So I've read description at the first post.

Secondary was the box label what show system requirements. That usually tell sound and music option where it says if Roland MT-32 is supported.

I have to pass this one because disk 1 not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom