Blogger
Rating - 100%
1040   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi All,

I'm looking for a boxed copy for my collection, does not need to be sealed can be any region I know some were US, that's fine as I have modded my NES and also have a Retron thingymajig.

Will pay good dollar or trade something from my collection :)

Cheers,

Steve.

Dont forget Dizzy Panic on Kickstarter if you like Puzzle games :)

Still looking for this if anyone can help. Will trade something of decent value or cash just need to get this on the shelf.

I know they only made 50 available on Kickstarter, so can see why you would want one of those as a collectors piece, but would you not consider just making your own? They made the NES rom available for free download on wonderlanddizzy.com , along with the box art and cartridge sticker, so you could make your own boxed copy relatively easily if you wanted.

just a thought :)

I know they only made 50 available on Kickstarter, so can see why you would want one of those as a collectors piece, but would you not consider just making your own? They made the NES rom available for free download on wonderlanddizzy.com , along with the box art and cartridge sticker, so you could make your own boxed copy relatively easily if you wanted.

just a thought :)

Thanks for the suggestion but I would like one of the originals, I have a 40th Birthday coming up soon so can probably get the missus to pay for it as long as the price isn't too silly.

I have copies of the others, Panic I got on this Kickstart and Mystery World which was obviously a bigger run as that was quite reasonable.

I was offered one a while back but it was quite expensive and I was not 100% sure on the seller, plus we had some unexpected bills at the time.

No wonder rarely pop up on ebay if only sold 50 Copies on kickstarter and yes, I have missed out because I didnt know they were selling on kickstarter before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom