[Pre-Orders] Kipper2K Dual-Rom / Quad-Rom - hold reset to switch Kickstart rom boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to swap my order from 2x dual ROM to 2x quad ROM for A500+ and A600. PM will follow with details and extra payment of 18 GBP. Thank you.

100s of pcbs on way from Hong Kong, hopefully arrive by end of week or early next week. The 1.3 patch appears to be working on the a1200 as well I get a lovely orange blue screen expecting wb 1.3 so very nice to see that .

- taken another order from jd64 (pre order)
- dispatched two boards today to Celleke

Will update thread when new boards arrive . Pre order yours to get in line .

Declared interest when pcb are available,roms sent several days ago.......

1 x 1200 Quad ROM 32-Bit for 1.3 , 3.1 , 3.1.4 and DiagROM

Last edited:
Pcb's have arrived.... in blue this time since jlcpcb are doing colours in exchange for 2-3 day extra production time. 100x 16bit available, 50x 32bit available. Taking realtime orders now (no longer pre-orders) and will process them FIFO (first in first out) order.

A98VzFD.png

Last edited:
interested in quadrom 32bit set for a1200 with 3.14, 3.1, diag rom and 3.x cloanto

Last edited:
I'm thinking of having 1.3 / 3.1.4 and Diagrom on the rom board.

Im not sure what to use the last spot for though, I guess the option would be either 3.0 or 3.1
Anyone have some good reasons to pick one or the other ?

I'm thinking of having 1.3 / 3.1.4 and Diagrom on the rom board.

Im not sure what to use the last spot for though, I guess the option would be either 3.0 or 3.1
Anyone have some good reasons to pick one or the other ?
I would go for either 3.1 or cloanto 3.x if you have one.

I went for 3.1 (don’t own a cloanto 3.x), but definately not for 3.0. The latter is less compatible compared to 3.1 as 3.1 is a small update over 3.0...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom