AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
ok I'll really regret this but selling on a system it's taken me 8 years obsession and care to assemble. Big price (£450 was £550) cash or paypal gift reflects all the bits, collect only from High Wycombe or from the March 2019 Geekfest at Cheltenham. I can't imagine posting it. Might be able to meet half way for other nearish destinations:)

if its too much I cant split but certain parts of it you could separate out and recoup on Ebay.

Apple II Enhanced 6c502

Unusually, has NTSC motherboard so outputs proper WOZ colors rather than the black and white or crp RGB of the european machines - NTSC is the only way (read up on the history of the Apple II, or read iWoz book - its directly linked to the genius of Steve Wozniak and one the most significant computers ever)

every slot full:
  • 128k RAM
  • 40/80 columns
  • Mockingbird clone (2 speakers inside, reversible)
  • Apple Super Serial card
  • Apple Disk controller
  • Z80 C/PM card (boot from floppy, run CP/M)
  • Apple2 pi with a pi zero w attached- presently takes the apple ii keyboard input, with a usb mouse attached, emulates a loaded apple II GS. Also mounts drives for use by the Apple II. Could be used for retropie.

• The brilliant bit is it also has an Apple 1 rom and memory map card. (YES emulates the APPLE ONE 8k). Type in programs, run the monitor, it even has the most popular apple I basic (Huston) in ROM so you can type and run Basic as Woz would have done. Appears to the user tobe an Apple 1 in almost all respects. It will load and run original Apple 1 software from cassette tape. In addition, you can write programs to cassette tape that can be run on original Apple 1 hardware. Load and save programs to tape (I've not tried this but its described how to do so in the manual)

• Apple 2 SD - mount a hard disk image and boot as if it was an HD.
  • It's got 2 x 'new old stock' Cumana drives from 2 years ago, =ignore the stickers, they are steel-cased clones so they look about the same but work really really quietly and nicely

IMG_2139.jpg

• an upgraded Meanwell psu inside the steel case so it can handle the full house

Full on 9" SONY 8 button PVM RGB/Composite monitor, inc degaus

Be aware I think the pi wifi has decided to start creating a whistle so close to the sound card, you may want to unplug the pi if it annoys.

The apple i rom card has a rom switch at the back, and the pi has a hdmi and mouse extender (see the photo). A usb mouse is included.

Offered free to buyer - a PVM to scart adaptor, a 4-way scart adaptor, a long serial cable and serial>usb adaptor, and a nice big apple 2 manual (a nice new reprint). Also a no-slot-clock chip (battery might be dead, usually are) and a new updated eprom for the sd card hd thingy.

any questions please ask, will list elsewhere soon

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

here it is running apple 1 basic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufb0ERO4Epc

running a little program:
IMG_2148.jpg

type basic - and err, basic
IMG_2152.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpg
    IMG_2123.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes it would. I’ll try reuploading tomorrow- no matter which way I tried they still uploaded wrongly. Amibay doesn’t have a rotate function either.

big price drop, if i give the apple ii pi, the serial cable and the adaptor and the mockingchick to the amibayer, £450. i will remove from sale and list it elsewhere v shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom