Country
    UK
    Region:
    E SUSSEX
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Default TZX/TAP/CAS-Duino Kit

Hi folks,
    If anyone has for sale a TAPuino/compatible kit, for self assembly, I'd be most interested in hearing your price.

To be clear, I'd like the components to assemble myself. I've had a look around online and whilst I can find kit lists here and build guides there and parts the other, I'm fairly amateur and would like this for build practice, so it would be nice to know that the parts had been selected by someone who knows what they should be

Thanks for reading.
    Atari 2600jr+woody, C64c, Amiga "franken500", Game Gear, Master System, Mega Drive I,II, Mega-CD II, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, PS1,2,3,4, XB360, XBOne, GBpocket, GBA, DS, 2DS, PSP, Vita, Blaze Tab, PC Engine, ZX Spectrum and Spectrum + Atari 520 STFM, Spectrum 128 (Grey), Latest: A third PSP (white) and a 3DS.

Country
    UK
    Region:
    West Yorkshire
    Feedback

Realise you want to build this yourself and this is for practise but fully made up ones in cases are only 20 so maybe get one of those, dismantle it and put it back together? Then you are guaranteed to have working parts.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5393...active_1&crt=1

Professional magic smoke letter-outer cheezmonkey's Avatar
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    E SUSSEX
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

That's not a terrible idea. I had actually come across that very listing this morning but it never occurred to me to do it that way If nothing is forthcoming, I might give that a go!
    Atari 2600jr+woody, C64c, Amiga "franken500", Game Gear, Master System, Mega Drive I,II, Mega-CD II, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, PS1,2,3,4, XB360, XBOne, GBpocket, GBA, DS, 2DS, PSP, Vita, Blaze Tab, PC Engine, ZX Spectrum and Spectrum + Atari 520 STFM, Spectrum 128 (Grey), Latest: A third PSP (white) and a 3DS.