Not open for further replies.

Maverick1978

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Florida
$325 + Shipping, Paypal F&F (Goods and Service add 5%)

Picture Gallery: https://jpegbay.com/gallery/007349181-.html#1

Note that this is the first revision Game Blaster, CT1300A. It's also absolutely complete, with a box showing only minor shelfware, and all internal contents looking crisp and clean. Warranty cards are present, as are the CMS Catalog, Manual, and other ephemera.

Pricing this was difficult, as these come up for sale so rarely. I've guessed at the price, based upon what I paid for it at auction several years ago, and not being able to find record of one for sale since - I did say that pricing was difficult! If my price is out of line, please feel free to PM me with proof of it (preferably more than one instance of proof), and I'll be glad to adjust my pricing accordingly.

Backstory: Several years ago, I purchased this card from Peter Olafson when he was selling off his collection via eBay. As most who followed those auctions know, Peter had a LOT of hardware and software, most of it unused by him. Judging from the edge connectors on this card card, coupled with the condition of the box and contents, I would say that this is new/open stock with the card having never been installed. This means that I have NEVER installed it, and I CANNOT judge its functionality. I assume it to be working, but cannot guarantee it as such.

Sale Conditions: No returns or refunds on this item. It will be shipped with tracking/insurance, and if there are any problems, you'll have to go through the insurance provider. Why? Because I was laid off from my job of 18 years a few months ago, and selling parts of my collection is keeping the lights on and the fridge somewhat stocked. Please do us both a favor and do not contact me if you're not willing to abide by these terms - much as I'd like to offer refunds and returns, fact is, I simply can't right now, as the money will be gone to bills almost as soon as it comes in.

Sales References: I have recent feedback available on the AtariAge forum (user Maverick), and I've lurked other forums for years, including this one and Vogons (almost always as user Maverick1978). Many of you may recognize me from the vintage-computer.com forums, as I hung my hat there for years, with thousands of posts, and many transactions with other users. I also have eBay feedback under maverick-19-78.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom