VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hiya,

up for sale is a 1208.000 mobo - 16 bit sound - with replaced CMOS battery , 4.39 ROMs & i-cubed EtherLan600 Network Interface Card.

In perfect working order.

Price is 50eur for everything + 10.40eur for shipping.

Payment via paypal, buyer pays fees or gift.
Please note that I will only ship to Europe.
Shipping is registered airmail via Greek Post.
The buyer will be provided with the tracking number as soon as the items are shipped.

Thanks! (y)

If I'm correct this is the motherboard for a RiscPC 700 right? Do you know if it will fit in a RiscPC 600? From what I gather the case is the same as are the dimensions of the motherboard. Thing is, I have a RiscPC with severe damage from a leaky battery. All the components I have (StrongARM card, A610 CPU card, etc.) are fine except the motherboard is shot.

I don't think you're going to have any issues but I can't verify this 100% ... all my motherboards are 1208 - at least the ones I have and were used until recently.
Many years ago I did replace mobos from RPCs that were messed up - broken, etc - from one slice to another. Never had a problem fitting a mobo. But again - I can't say with absolute certainty that you won't have any issues.

Thanks. I did some reading and checking and I'm fairly confident that I won't run into any problems. So if you can PM the payment details I'll send you the payment as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom