dionb

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
NL
Region
Amsterdam
Time to offload some old, old cards:

Tulip DGA Hercules/CGA - selectable with a shiny switch (Yamaha V6363-F, DE9 connector, 8b ISA) EUR 15
2 1 available
withdrawn DGA
15506990234390.jpg

All cards tested with MCE2VGA, the ATi Small Wonder also hooked up to composite mono monitor. Cards are in the Netherlands. Payment via Paypal or SEPA transfer. Shipping within Europe with T&T costs between EUR 9 and 16 - I'll look up exact shipping costs on interest.

Sold:
Tulip DGA Hercules/CGA - selectable with a shiny switch (Yamaha V6363-F, DE9 connector, 8b ISA) EUR 15 sold to deepm
ATi Small Wonder - CGA/MDA/Hercules card (ATi 8700, DE9 and RCA connectors, 8b ISA) EUR 15 Sold to 386_junkie

Donated locally:
Hyundai Mono Graphics Board MDA (UMC Motorola 6845-clone, DE9 connector, 8b ISA) EUR 7.50
Noname 'Made in Taiwan' MDA (UMC Motorola 6845-clone, DE9 connector, 8b ISA) EUR 5

Last edited:
Interesting about ATi Small Wonder - CGA/MDA/Hercules card (ATi 8700, DE9 and RCA connectors, 8b ISA) EUR 15

If still available, I would like also to show interest in:

ATi Small Wonder - CGA/MDA/Hercules card (ATi 8700, DE9 and RCA connectors, 8b ISA) EUR 15

Not heard from iPonRMA yet. I'll give him a reminder, if he doesn't respond (or declines) you're next. Shipping the Small Wonder to the UK would be slightly less expensive, EUR 10.

iPonRMA withdrew his interest, I've offered it to 386_junkie but not gotten a reply yet. I've sent a reminder. If I don't get a reply, you're next gurrag. If you're patient shipping might be very cheap - I'm travelling to Sweden in a few weeks' time.

Received payment from 386_junkie for the ATi Small Wonder. Will ship it out this week.

deepm expressed interest in a Tulip DGA card as part of another deal. Payment received and shipping label printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom