Thanks Stefano!

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Emilia-Romagna
    Feedback
    108 (100%)

Hallo,

i hope you like this program: it is very little, for free, but funny and usefull at the same time.
    I like to have many pictures/drawings on my workbench, resized as i wish to have!

Regards
    Stefano

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Emilia-Romagna
    Feedback
    108 (100%)

Hello,

maybe tomorrow there will be news about this software...look into AMINET.
    A new version is on the way, with another gift, done by me, to the Amiga Community.

Stefano

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Emilia-Romagna
    Feedback
    108 (100%)

Like you this program? well, now i wish to tell you something interesting and funny too!

- despite this program and the IDE card that i have done, amiga.org refused to join me on his Forum...maybe my bad english language...anyway, after more then a year, i am still waiting a reply from him!

- inside this program there is two funny algorythms; one of sorting, to choose the best color from a palette and the other...ta-da...a full 32 bit division, with MC68000 instructions. All of this without, guess you, any knowledge of 'science in algorythm' and without any help from books like 'Algorythm XYZ' by Addison-Wesley...
    The algorythm of sorting works in this way: for the three components of the color the program is looking for (Red, Green and Blue), three tables are done, one for every component, with a graduatory, from the entry (in the color palette) more similar to the less similar. Done this tables, a fourthy is done with the last graduatory, obtained adding the positions, for every entry, in the three tables. The new graduatory reports as first, the entry with the lesser value (near zero), that is the entry more similar to the requested color.
    That's all!
    Last edited by vibros; 24th May 2020 at 16:10.

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Emilia-Romagna
    Feedback
    108 (100%)

Hello,

there is little bug on the bonus program inside this package. If you declare interest on this program (read readme documentation of the package) i will upload soon a new version.

Cheers
    Stefano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12