For Sale CD32 TF330 rev3 030/50mhz 64mb Fast ram IDE Accelerator

the TF330 will always be available Bud :)

Hi Supaduper,

Thanks for the details. I'm certainly interested in purchasing from you.

I dug my old CD32 out of the attic yesterday and today have discovered that it needs (at least) a recap, as some of them have leaked. I just hope there's no further damage to the board caused by the leak. I need to get my fix of Operation Stealth and Turrican soon!!

I'll be back in touch as soon as the repair is done to purchase the TF330. Hopefully you'll still have some left...

Thanks again

Hi, I’m after a cd32 riser, IDE to CF and a CF card. I’ve got hold of a second hand TF328 and would like to buy all the other bits and pieces I need. Would this be possible? Thanks

Interested in TF330 with Riser, IDE adapter `Gold Top` full 68030/50mhz with MMU and 8Gb CF.

Hi all,

I'm looking to connect the CD32 with TF330 and Kipper2K riser to a Dell U2410 monitor that's been donated to me. I believe this monitor will support the Amiga's 15KHz RGB output.

Can anyone tell me if the RGB port on the K2K requires a buffered or unbuffered RGB -> VGA cable to work?

Thanks

Update: Never mind, I've bought a buffered adapter as I've been told these work with any Amiga. :D

Last edited:
Received mine, plugged in my CD32 and worked like a charm. Impressive speed increase and turned my CD32 into an "enhanced Amiga 1200" with CD drive. Really happy with the product.

Hi,

Interested in a TF330 with Riser, IDE adapter with `Gold Top` full 68030/50mhz with MMU and 8Gb CF please.

Clint.

Last edited:
Hi Supaduper,

I would like to purchase TF330 with Riser, IDE adapter but with `Gold Top` full 68030/50mhz with MMU plus the CF Card with postage to Germany.
really appreciate your service.

Cheers,

Thomas

Hi Supaduper,

I would like to purchase TF330 with Riser, IDE adapter but with `Gold Top` full 68030/50mhz with MMU plus the CF Card with postage to Germany.
really appreciate your service.

Cheers,

Thomas

Details sent

** Payment Received, Thankyou

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom