Not open for further replies.

gseb

Rating - 100%
280   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
BW
I am selling 3X Easyflash3 carts. Carts are new and assembled by me. The cart is sold without a shell.

Build with quality PCB, Enig (Gold) and chamfered border on the edge connector for a better and clean insertion in the C64 cartridge slot. The jumper block are soldered in a way that you can use the EF3 cart in a normal cartridge shell (you just have to drill the 3 holes for buttons and do the opening for the USB plug).

The carts are programmed with firmware for Final Cartridge III Support. See pictures from the link below.

The carts has passed the Flash and memory stress test from the easyprog software.
Carts are tested and 100% working.

Asking 40€ each including shipping cost to EU.

The carts are also on sale somewhere else.

Last edited:
One is sold @tomboy2k3 and I sold one outside amibay yesterday evening.

I still have one. Reply PM to mrr19121970

Hello Gseb, not interested, just wanted to add my experience with the EsayFash3! :)

I just wanted to say that if you have a C64, this cartridge is a MUST HAVE!
I have the chance to own one and it's an incredible expansion for the C64.

You can add differents Kernals (jiffyDOS, EXOS, etc), you can implant many cartridges (like the famous power cartridge, etc) and you can also implant games, utilities, compilations, etc.
A really powerful cartridge. For me the best one.

Regards

Hello Gseb, not interested, just wanted to add my experience with the EsayFash3! :)

I just wanted to say that if you have a C64, this cartridge is a MUST HAVE!
I have the chance to own one and it's an incredible expansion for the C64.

You can add differents Kernals (jiffyDOS, EXOS, etc), you can implant many cartridges (like the famous power cartridge, etc) and you can also implant games, utilities, compilations, etc.
A really powerful cartridge. For me the best one.

Regards

Here is the last EasyFlash game that I created https://csdb.dk/release/?id=175072

I also received mine this week. I was very pleased with the chamfered edges and good contacts.

I will gladly take another 3 or 4....

2 were sold on Amibay and one outside....

For now, all is sold... I may still have one or two in a near future but it's not sure.
I will post it in this thread if I have others...

Thanks

I fitted mine to an iCOMP cart case. The (so called) Polish cartridge cases are not suitable at all.

Tips for 'next batch'.

The buttons are a little too short & the LED is not suitable for any case.

Thanks for the feedback. The next will have longer bottons. About 3mm longer.

What are the so called "polish" cartridges ? Could you post a link with this cartridge. And what is the problem with the LED ? I can't solder them somewhere else on the PCB, it's fixed by the design.

If you wish, I can send you new buttons.
Alternatively, you can just send me the card back and I will change the buttons if the 3mm makes a big difference for you. I also, can change the LED as you want (just if what you want is possible).....

Thank you in advance to solve this by PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom