SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
I have 40 32 26 10 8 pieces of NOS Toshiba TC514400AZ-60 ZIP RAM for sale. I've sampled a few from each tube to upgrade my A3000 to ensure they're OK.

Update: I also have 24 TC514400AZ-80 ZIPs, selling for the same price. These are what are generally put in an A3000 but either works fine and I believe you can mix them (someone shout if I'm wrong!). Let me know if you have a preference. - sold:

ZIpRam.JPG

This is 60/80ns 1x4mb page mode RAM, so you can populate your A3000 with a full 16Mb (32 chips).

Asking for £2.00 each. Will be sent in anti-static tubes in a Jiffy bag.

P&P to UK would be £2.40, Signed For 1st class at which gives tracking and £50 insurance.

International Tracked is hefty, about £9 to Europe, untracked is about £4, please PM me.

PayPal friend or family please.

8 sold to Lord_nelson
6 sold to Bax
Additional 16 sold to Lord_nelson
24 x 80ns sold to idledk

Last edited:
8 going to Lord_nelson so I can ship with the A3000D ready to post tomorrow morning.

SukkoPera has first dibs on remaining 32 if still interested.

I'm sorry but I have to withdraw my interest.

I was planning to get these for an A3000 that was going to be sold to me, but it seems I'm not getting that in the first place, so... :(

@SukkoPera No problem, hope you have better luck next time!

Still 32 for sale.

Payment sent (for unusual amount of chips:roll:). The reason I asked for six is that I've got to replace broken ZIPs on a board, not "just" for upgrading.

Payment received from Bax, will get the ZIPs packaged up and sent out tomorrow.

ZIPs received within 4 days: good packaging, all working just fine, even got a discount on shipping costs. Couldn’t ask for more. Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know, feedback left (y)
ZIPs received within 4 days: good packaging, all working just fine, even got a discount on shipping costs. Couldn’t ask for more. Thanks.

Cheaper untracked postage option added. Get them while were still in the EU!

I'm happy to post to Australia. Depending on number you want untracked postage postage is going to be something like £10.50 upwards. I can get an exact quote if you want to PM me your address.

Payment received from Lord_nelson, will go out Monday morning and will PM tracking info (y)

10 x 60ns and 24 x 80ns left (can be mixed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom