Closed Lot of four ISA cards (AWE64, Tango100, ET4000, 1542c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brostenen

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Northern Jutland
Item description:

ET4000 card no longer avaliable. (Reason price reduction)
AWE64 card no longer avaliable. (Reason price reduction)

Lot of four three ISA cards for sale. They are all tested, are in good condition, and I am not using them any more.
They have all been tested, and stored in antistatic/ESR bag's. These cards are bare cards, meaning no drivers.
Except the Tango-100 card, that comes with the original manual and the drivers on original floppy disk.

When packing for shipping, I will pack them well with lots of padding. So I will do everything to make sure
that they are shipped in well and working condition. In other words, packed extremely well.
However, I can and will not be responsible for how the postal service will handle the package.

In the lot:
- Creative Labs AWE64 Value/Standard CT-4500
- Tango-100 Soundcard.
- ET-4000 VGA Card.
- Adaptec 1542c SCSI Controller.

ET4000, 1542c and AWE64 are well known. Yet the Tango-100 seems to be lesser known. It is an WaveTable Soundcard,
in were an early version of the "Dream"-chip are used. It sounds much like the Dreamblaster-S1 daughterboards.
It sounds a bit different than an Dreamblaster-S1, and is a matter of taste. Personally I think it is miles
above the instruments, that Creative used for the AWE64 card.

01-AWE64.jpg 02-Tango-100.jpg 03-ET4000.jpg 04-1542c.jpg

Price:
Asking price: 93 88 54 Euro + Shipping + PayPal fee. Accept PayPal only.
Paypal fee can of course be avoided, when "Family/friends-option" are chosen.

Shipping:
I will be shipping worldwide, and will ship when payment is cleared.
Kindly ask for shippingcost, as it varies for each region/country/continent.
Each items will be packed indevidually with lots of padding and shipped in a box.

This lot is for sale locally as well, as indevidual items, on another online sales site.
Only for sale as a lot on Amibay, if items sold elsewere, I will lower price in Amibay.

Last edited:
Price reduced, due to ET4000 no longer avaliable. The rest of the cards are no longer reserved for buyer outside Amibay....

@na103
Only for sale as a lot on Amibay..

You can't ask for splits or declare interest in items without a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom