Not open for further replies.

Ayley

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
England
Region
Yorkshire
I have for sale HDMI boards that fit into the location where the RF modulator normally lives. I have boards available for both the Indivision AGA MK2 and the Indivision MK2cr.

For them to function correctly DVI or DVI+VGA needs to be set in Indivision prefs.

Update:
So after looking through what I have left today, I don't have any cables or standoffs remaining. I've decided I won't be getting in any more since there isn't demand to keep going with these (Plus i've moved on to other projects :)). If anyone wants the gerber files for this adapter, just give me a shout and i'll happily share them.

I currently have:

0 x HDMI adapters for the Indivision AGA MK2 (NOT the MK2cr). These won't work on a CD32 because I'm an idiot. They will function correctly but they get in the way of the shield during installation. I do have some coming that will work in the CD32 though, probably be here in about 2 weeks.

0 x HDMI adapters for the Indivision AGA MK2cr. They will NOT come with the required cable as I have run out, you'll need to source those yourself, without them you will not be able to plug it into the indivision. Because of this, I've reduced the price.

I also have 0 x HDMI adapters for the ReAmiga boards that fit where the VGA connector on the ReAmiga board would go, these require either the Indivision AGA MK2 or the Indivision AGA MK2cr (I would need to know which is to be used since I have to solder them differently). But please note, some soldering is required in order to secure them enough to the ReAmiga board.

Pricing for the MK2cr version is £12 £20 (See post #934090) for the adapter, ribbon cable and fixing screws excluding postage (see below).

Pricing for the MK2 version is £17. Slightly cheaper as the cable that comes with the MK2 can be used so a new one is not needed.

Pricing for the board for the ReAmiga is either £20 for the MK2cr variant or £17 for the MK2 variant. £12.50

Pricing for the MK2cr versions I have left is £12.50.

UK delivery is £3 for 1st class, £5 for 1st class signed for and £6 for Tracked24.
European delivery is £5 for untracked, £10 for tracked.
For worldwide delivery, PM me so I can check prices.

Payment method is PayPal using friends+family option, or pay the relevant PayPal fee.

Revision 1 (No longer for sale):

IMG_20190309_171738.jpg

Revision 2 for the MK2cr:

IMG_20190321_151144.jpgIMGP0030.jpg

Revision for the MK2 (NOT the MK2cr)

IMG_20190606_184327.jpg

(Ignore that it states MK2cr on it as well, I was toying which an idea which I decided to not go ahead with).

Revision for the ReAmiga, supporting either MK2 or MK2cr:

IMG_20190606_183135.jpg

I'm currently looking into the option of designing a 3d print (anyone with 3d printing experience?) that clips into the expansion bay that the adapter then screws into.

IMG_20190423_133439.jpg
A (very messy :)) photo of one in action

I've also made use of the VGA part of the Indvision enabling a separate cable to be installed in the extension port giving you both HDMI and VGA options. If used at the same time you'll get some signal degradation due to the DVI+VGA settings in Indivision prefs and it will just clone the same display. It's mainly there as a backup incase you accidentally set the Indivision prefs option to VGA only, saving you having to open up the Amiga and replace the HDMI adapter with the original Indivision cable just to get a picture back. The VGA cable is an optional extra at £4 (considering the price increase in the regular board I decided to cut out any profit on this cable)

I've now ran out of these cables and I don't plan on selling any more.

IMG_20190413_133320.jpg

You'll also receive a link to an installation guide.

Please be patient with me getting any posted out, I'm a mature student at University and sometimes my time gets severely limited. Not currently the case :D

Sold to:
2 sold to roc... payment received & shipped
2 sold to jas.hook... payment received & shipped
1 sold to elius1978... payment received & shipped
alan.turner... shipped
candyman... shipped
Teavirus... shipped
bobymiller... shipped
a.mi.goun... shipped
gebes... shipped
golgotha... contacted, no response
RetroPanic... shipped
MannaTheBerserk... shipped
Schuimpy... shipped
Rapid_75... shipped
ori1a... shipped
swisstoni... no response
Jolma... no response
Akiko80... no response
AussieTibbie... shipped
mattymuc... interest withdrawn
awmosoft... shipped
Rakeim132... shipped
rootboy... shipped
74smoky... no response
freelanzer... no response
NoPyroNoParty... shipped
Madlax... shipped
whistling-ge... shipped
Robin21... shipped
Acill... shipped
andrzejsliwa... shipped
Stalex... shipped
Styrbjorn... no response
yanlt65... shipped
a4k060... no response
tanuki... shipped
JimmyH... shipped
xter... shipped
AWalter... shipped
prego... shipped
timtheloon... payment received
Ollis... payment received

Last edited:
I'm interested in 3 or 4. Looking at the list above me, it looks like I may have to go on the list for the next batch. Unless several people withdraw :)

BTW is this compatible with Ratte's switch combining the output of an Indivision and RTG card to this board?

I've added everyone that is interested in them to the original thread due to running out. I've already ordered everything I need to make more (in a bigger batch this time)

@roc, @jas.hook & @elius1978, I've received your payments, I'll get them posted as soon as possible

BTW is this compatible with Ratte's switch combining the output of an Indivision and RTG card to this board?

I'm not sure, I'd need to look into that. I'd have no way of testing though since I don't have an RTG card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom