HDMI adapter for the Indivision AGA MK2cr, replacing RF modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in one for the ReAmiga MK2cr. Sending PM

PM sent

Is this HDMI for Any Amiga?

Does it have instructions on how installed them?

Hey, it's HDMI for an Amiga which already has an indivision aga MK2 or MK2cr. Doesn't work with any other version of the indivision or without the indivision. There are also instructions that can be supplied.

That said however, after looking through everything this morning it looks like I miscalculated what I had remaining... although I have plenty of unpopulated boards left, I'm now out of cables and standoffs (or I will be if prego purchases the last one). Due to lack of demand, I don't think I'll be getting any more in either.

@Everyone: if anyone wants the gerbers for any/all of these adapters, give me a shout and i'll send them over.

Interested in one for MK2cr,. It's not fully clear to me what you do and don't have left? So if you still have something for a MK2cr I'm interested. I want it for an experiment. Combine it with a CF slot in the A1200 trapdoor, not in place of the RF.

Interested in one for MK2cr,. It's not fully clear to me what you do and don't have left? So if you still have something for a MK2cr I'm interested. I want it for an experiment. Combine it with a CF slot in the A1200 trapdoor, not in place of the RF.

PM sent, I have some boards left you could use to experiment, but you would need to source your own cable for it since I don't have any left.

Interested in one unit for MK2cr, if there are any left.

I don't have any left unfortunately. I have plenty of boards but no cables or fixings to make use of them.

Hi Ayley, I noticed that you first post in this thread still say

5 x HDMI adapters for the Indivision AGA MK2cr. They will NOT come with the required cable as I have run out, you'll need to source those yourself, without them you will not be able to plug it into the indivision. Because of this, I've reduced the price.

If they are still available I'm interested in 3

Sending PM

I am interested for one Indivision AGA MK2cr. The missing cable I can build myself..

Sending PM

I am interested for one Indivision AGA MK2cr. The missing cable I can build myself..

PMs sent to both of you with information.

To anyone else: These will probably be the last ones I sell. Although I have plenty of pcbs, hdmi sockets etc, I'm out of all the stand offs, screws etc after these few have been sold.

Sending PM

PMs sent to both of you with information.

To anyone else: These will probably be the last ones I sell. Although I have plenty of pcbs, hdmi sockets etc, I'm out of all the stand offs, screws etc after these few have been sold.
Hi Ayley,

I'm interested in 1 of these, too.

Will send you a PM.

My three HDMI adapters have arrived thank you

7ac2512261af31c46470747ddcdcf4e9.jpg

HDMI adpater received and positive feedback left.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in a DVI or HDMI (any of them) daughter board for the MK2 (not cr). Are you still producing it?

Interested also for 1 x mk2cr and 1 x mk2 hdmi if they are still available.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a DVI or HDMI (any of them) daughter board for the MK2 (not cr). Are you still producing it?

Interested also for 1 x mk2cr and 1 x mk2 hdmi if they are still available.

I'm sorry, I don't have any more. I have considered getting parts in to make some more but most of my spare time has moved onto some other amiga related projects (which are also currently stalled due to limited time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom