Not open for further replies.

PJM

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wiltshire
Hi, I was going to build my own TF330 but had zero patience and purchased an excellent ready made example from Superdupa (excellent build - go buy one!). I had already started gathering some parts and have these two new brand new 68882 FPUs rated at 40 Mhz (before realising there was going to be no FPU on TF330) which I think is the fastest for this packaging.

Asking £5 per FPU plus £1.49 postage for Europe (economy) or 58p postage in the UK (2nd class). Can used tracked methods but probably not worth it, prices can be supplied on request. Both sold to tokyoracer.

I also have two CF IDE Adapter and cable. These are VH2 versions which have given me no issues in my A1200. Price is £5 per CF Adapter and short IDE 2.5 inch cable. Postage will be about 79p for UK and similar £1.49 for Europe. Will double check if anyones interested. Paypal only as gift/friend or add 4%. I may be able to get multiples into one package weight dependent. Both CF Adapters sold to samplist

Just for future reference, the HD light does flash with these adapters.

Thanks, PJ

Last edited:
Payment received thanks. Will ship Wednesday evening 5-7 working day International Post.

I’ll have to weigh them but yes I’m pretty sure postage for the price of a first or second class stamp for both. If interested PM me and I’ll confirm everything after work tomorrow for you.

Next for the FPUs. Have you checked them somehow? There are so many fakes out there.

I have a socket on a GVP accelerator I can use to check but haven't had any issue with the one I’ve been running.

Payment Received!

- - - Updated - - -

Just for mods to note, I have offered Ethan my last two spare FPUs which I hadn't listed, but will let go if he is still interested. If not they won't be offered to anyone else at this time and everything is considered sold.

Both items now posted. Let me know when you receive and that you’re happy guys.

Ethan has taken up the offer of my spare two fpus. Payment received and will post this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom