AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Ultimate 64 board. This is a full repro 64 board plus the 1541 ultimate functionality, SID emulation, ports and so on.

Included in one of the german remanufactured cases, the nice SX-64 style different upper and lower colours, original box, as per pics.

Full set of Corei64 3d printed mounts, w heatset screws and the power switch cover peice.

PSU

1 x nanosid

Breadbin brown keyboard

Boxes for the repro case and for the Ultimate, plus the receipt - waited a year I guess, received about 5 months ago.

its really clean and new and lovely but I cant afford to have it at the moment. HDMI is spectacular. Note: pics show it with 2 x nanosids in place testing it, but the sale includes 1 nanosid only- plus you still the SID emulation on board which my ears tell me is better anyway :)

Working out the cost of all the new parts plus waiting plus shipping.. for amibayers, I'd like a nice round £250 paypal gift, plus £15 UPS seems right. I'll list it elsewhere shortly or will withdraw once it gets bids.

usb stick can be added for £4, I havent wiped it yet.

UK destination preferred for logistics.

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg
IMG_2109.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

Why not. 3rd in line.

If the seller has stated he prefers to ship to the UK then that is his choice. I don't care if you've had UK items arrive safely in the past - it's entirely the sellers decreation.
I've removed the unnecessary posts. Keep personal opinions off these threads.

Last edited:
Okay, fine enough.

I don’t live in UK, so I am withdrawing my interest.

Good luck with the sale.

hello

I'm, sorry was away from computer today, have a nasty cold last days. Anyway.. I was laboring how to reply, so reading the thread moving on to mr white. Sorry to roc.

will pm.

iain

deposit sent back to mr whoshotmrwhite as discussed. All is good, we just decided not to complete the sale. :)

moving onto Moggsie as next in line

Received and all is good.

Feedback left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom