Name of this lead/connector please

limboy777

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Uk
Region
Lancashire
Hi Im looking for this lead, its not a normal floppy power or a PWM. Please check the plastic guides on them.

Grateful if anyone can tell me what its called or where I can buy it from

I need to to power an LED and fan hub so sometimes they may be connected molex or sata for the power.

That's the site of the manufacturer, so they probably won't sell small quantities, but once you know the correct part number do a search on Farnell, Mouser or even eBay.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if it's available with a molex connector ?

Sorry for my late response. Can I buy a single. Cable from there¿

They are very common, you can get one from here:

https://www.headsuphobby.com/3S-Female-JSTXH-4-Pin-12-inch-lead_p_1501.html

The nice thing is that it has the leads already crimped for you, something that rarely goes according to plan.

I have some 4-pin JST-XH connectors (with about 5" of cables pre-attached - bare ends).
The locking lugs look exactly the same as your pic .... but let me know the size of your connector.
Mine are white coloured connectors with black, red, white and yellow wires.

They're commonly used as cell-balancing connectors for LiPo battery pack charging.
I have more than I need, so if its the right one - just send me postage or a self-addressed stamped jiffy ...

I have some 4-pin JST-XH connectors (with about 5" of cables pre-attached - bare ends).
The locking lugs look exactly the same as your pic .... but let me know the size of your connector.
Mine are white coloured connectors with black, red, white and yellow wires.

They're commonly used as cell-balancing connectors for LiPo battery pack charging.
I have more than I need, so if its the right one - just send me postage or a self-addressed stamped jiffy ...

Hi thank you for your reply!

Sending a pm now now. It's needed for a razer led hub/fan hub as per picture IMG_20190423_182337.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom