Not open for further replies.

80sFREAK

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
In transit now
Region
In transit now
#1 ZX Spectrum Plus, no PSU, composite mod. Was working condition before packed and stored. AS IS WHERE IT IS. Asking 40Euro plus tracked shipping.

2019-03-16 11.25.59.jpg 2019-03-16 11.26.19.jpg

#2 ZX Spectrum 2A+ Grey, no PSU. Was working condition before packed and stored. For whatever reason there is no screws, even a single one, otherwise all looks good. AS IS WHERE IT IS. Asking 40Euro plus tracked shipping.

2019-03-16 11.27.50.jpg 2019-03-16 11.27.58.jpg 2019-03-16 11.28.19.jpg 2019-03-16 11.29.10.jpg

Payment with Neteller or bank transfer(EU bank). If you strictly want to use Paypal ask first. Please do payment within 48hours. Timer starts ticking from the moment I sent payment details, not the time, when You decided to open your inbox, please understand.

I will ship tracked parcel, once payment cleared on following conditions. 1)weekdays only, since my local post office closed Sat and Sun; 2)If payment cleared after 11:30a.m. shipment is next business day. Say, if payment cleared 12a.m. Friday, I will ship parcel on following Monday; 3)I'm happy to combine items, but keep in mind total weight and don't be surprized about shipping cost; 4)I don't charge handling fees(packing materials), so shipping will cost what Post will charge me plus conversion/withdrawal fees(about 5%); 5) due to a safety reasons I do not ship to Africa, Central America, exUSSR; 6)shipping cost outside EU is high, so ask first, please.

I will upload pictures later today and correct listings if I will find undescribed imperfections during photosession.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Interested in both. Waiting for the pics and the aproximate shipping costs to Germany.

And... where are you from exactly?

Last edited:
Germany and UK shipping cost 10.50Euro registered(tracking number provided), no confirmation of delivery, no insurance. With confirmation of delivery 12Euro.
Calculator said, insurance not avaliavle for Germany, when shipped secogramme.

Hi, all. Sorry for noreply. Due to unexpected family circumstances i will not be able to respond PM's and ship items. Mods, please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom