Closed TF534 - A500 / A1000 / A2000 Accelerator by Terrible Fire aka Stephen leary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I have the Amiga 500. Mainboard 6A. 2MB elbox memory. Double kickstart 1.3 and 3.1. Do I need a relocator and what final price with cf card and shipping to Poland?
Regards.

Declaring interest in 1 TF534i + relocator set with CF card adapter and preinstalled CF Card.

TF534 was marked as obsolete by Terrible Fire,
This means no firmware updates will be released, that's why i decided not to build them anymore
TF536 will be announced soon hopefully
Till that happens please wait or declare interest in 68EC020 TK

Another update! I found the A2091 works fine (regards RAM - not tested SCSI yet) with the TF534. It only provides an additional 2MB of ZII RAM but it does work fine! I did find I had to re-install the resistor pack that some of the guides tell you to remove on rev 6.2 boards though.

Received mine yesterday; well packaged.
Initial install seems to work, Amiga Test Kit is happy with it. Some sw compatibility issues with my messy system install; need to install a clean system to properly test (which I was going to do anyway).

Package received. Top-notch soldering job (y). Thanks. Card tested and works fine :) Will give Positive feedback shortly.

Guys, just so you know... he said some time ago he's not making them now until the next model is released (TF536).

Guys, just so you know... he said some time ago he's not making them now until the next model is released (TF536).

Thats correct, please do not declare interest on TF534 - all cards are sold out, new batch is NOT planned! Will build TF536's once these are released

Thanks, I didnt realise - the post was not closed so i thought it was still available.

Looking on the TF forum, it looks like the TF536 is on hold until sometime next year?

Thread is still open as we need a place to discuss about setup/problems/etc..

Can't say anything about release date of the TF536,
Switched to 68EC020TK accelerators for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom