Closed TF534 - A500 / A1000 / A2000 Accelerator by Terrible Fire aka Stephen leary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to declare mhz as britlord did? If so 50mhz for me as well tnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Josh,
i think Britlord gonna swap plastic CPU to ceramic one (he is big fan of these CPUs/FPUs) hence he pointed out he want a 50Mhz one (wich are all TF534 ive built by default)

Do we have to declare mhz as britlord did? If so 50mhz for me as well tnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Josh,
i think Britlord gonna swap plastic CPU to ceramic one (he is big fan of these CPUs/FPUs) hence he pointed out he want a 50Mhz one (wich are all TF534 ive built by default)

I sure am LOL... Plus they have MMU too...

Last edited:
Are you still making and selling these? Looking to buy one for a 2000 (so I guess I would need the relocator).

Received mine and, after futzing around with my A500 for a while, can confirm that the board works. Will send feedback.

Received the accelerator for my A2000, had some initial issues with IDE but with the support from DJCook all now works perfectly. Great card and really solid solder work.

Viktor,

Put me down for one TF534 50Mhz for my A2000. I also need the CPU re-locator card.
I will team this with a ZZ9000. I hope it works.

Note: I am leaving this weekend on vacation for 2 weeks. How big is your current backlog?
I can give you payment this week if needed.

Thank-you

Viktor,

Put me down for one TF534 50Mhz for my A2000. I also need the CPU re-locator card.
I will team this with a ZZ9000. I hope it works.

Note: I am leaving this weekend on vacation for 2 weeks. How big is your current backlog?
I can give you payment this week if needed.

Thank-you

Hi, Please let us know how is your experience with the TF and the ZZ9000.
Thank you

Interested o a A2000 + Relocator.. tel me price and shipping cost to Spain by private. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Please cancel my order for the tf and the amiga 1000 relocator. I have decided to wait for the newly developed tf536 per reading an article from terrible fire. Thanks for all your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom