protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
I’ve made a new version of the C128 RGBI to RGB analog interface, this time on a manufactured PCB that a fellow AmiBay member Charlie was kind enough to design for me. It’s still based on H2Obsession's RGBI to S-Video schematic that I've adapted to be connected to a Scart connector. There are extra rails on the board so you can either provide CSYNC and blanking for scart or HSYNC and VSYNC for VGA. You'll need a multisync monitor or scan doubler in between with VGA. The VDC port doesn't provide blanking or sound. If you need blanking and sound, you'll need a separate cable from the video port.

I have four adapters ready and tested. At the moment I’m not accepting preorders for more interfaces.

Price is 20 € plus postage. Payment by Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Cables are not included. I'll provide the pinouts to help you making the cables.

Note: While I can provide advice and info in making the suitable cables, it's not possible for me to actually make the cables for the interfaces. You need to make or source the cables yourselves.

IMG_4929.JPGIMG_4928.JPG

All gone.

Last edited:
Declaring interest pending photos & shipping quote - as one photo is worth thousand words ;)

Last edited:
Pictures added. I do apologize the the grainy quality on the picture of the screen. The lighting wasn't good enough for my phone camera.

Payment information sent to acer and a.mi.goun.

Here's the schematic with the necessary pinouts to make the cable. The 8 pin A/V header was added to the original schematic as an extra but I haven't had a chance to test it. Therefore it is an "undocumented feature" and not officially supported. In theory, you can get audio and blanking using that. Feel free to try it out if you know what you're doing.

Schematic.PNG

Payment received from Slx, will send today.

All adapters now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom