Sold Tiger and Ball New Art Amiga 500s, in repro boxes. Stefanie Tucking design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robson76

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Selling the 2 x New Art Amigas on photos.

- Tiger A500
- Ball A500
- 1 working PSU (UK)
- 1 faulty psu (UK)
- 2 x manuals
- 2 x repro boxes with inserts (new)
- 1 non working 0.5MB Ram board - Info: A500 didn't boot with it, but did after I removed.

Nothing else unfortunately. Both tested and working ok. Floppy drives as well. The Ball machine has deeper scratches on the side.

Price: 500gbp + postage + paypal fee (if not friend)

Sold everything as pictured. No return, etc.

More photos on Dropbox link (Strongly recommend to check them. There might be items on the photos you like but if it is not listed above, it is not part of the deal and not for sale)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rammuj1dtx8euaq/AADFjzEg4WKd2bjt6MHCohCDa?dl=0

Heavy and large so shipping can be expensive.
Thanks.
IMG_0106.jpgIMG_1883.jpgIMG_1886.jpgIMG_0102.jpgIMG_20190119_114012.jpgIMG_20190119_114024.jpgIMG_20190119_114420.jpgIMG_1892.jpgIMG_1885.jpgIMG_1905.jpg

Hi,

I checked prices on parcel2go.com with a 80x45x45cm, 15kg parcel. This gives me the following results:

- ITA (not Sicily): £20.15 (with £50 protection)
- USA: £96.15 (£50 protection)
- CH: £70.45 (£50) - Might be able to knock this down if shrinking the parcel, this is an estimate. A 13kg, 80x45x35 parcel gives me a £31.85 quote.

Increasing the insured value to full £500 will add extra 22.5 on top of these prices.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see I pictured a EU plug psu by mistake (previously wanted to sell the A570 too but that will stay and somehow mixed up the pictures). Please refer to description as both have UK plugs.

Last edited:
Not interested in buying (and certainly not asking for a split!) but where'd you get the reproduction boxes?

Not interested in buying (and certainly not asking for a split!) but where'd you get the reproduction boxes?
They were made in Hungary last year, I took the last 2. No more available.

Hasn't heard back from candyman so far, he said he'll confirm interest/withdraw by this morning. I'll wait until Friday morning, that's a day's notice) for the answer then make it available to 2nd in line. Is this ok by admins? Not sure but I want them gone not to keep them reserved. Sorry.
Thanks.

Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of Robson_76, who is having difficulties logging in. After the withdrawals comraider is next and then daloway. Postage to US is same as above, to Poland it is £15.47 (incl £50 protection). Extending this to full value will add £22.5 on top. Robson can read private messages since they're forwarded to email but can't answer. If you are still interested please send your email address in the AB message so he can reply.

Thanks dh1, I'll send a PM to Robson_76 now.

Last edited:
Sorry about that! I have sent another PM with my email address.

Logon issues gone.
Payment received from comraider, parcel leaving tomorrow. SOLD.

- - - Updated - - -

Comraider! you did not send your email details in your PM so he can't reply to you.
Thanks for your help. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of Robson_76, who is having difficulties logging in. After the withdrawals comraider is next and then daloway. Postage to US is same as above, to Poland it is £15.47 (incl £50 protection). Extending this to full value will add £22.5 on top. Robson can read private messages since they're forwarded to email but can't answer. If you are still interested please send your email address in the AB message so he can reply.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom