Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
UpCart is a cartridge direction changer. It converts the connection direction of any cartridge plugged into your machine from horizontal to vertical. Besides making the cartridge more conveniently accessible, it is ideal for deploying your favorite Commodore computer on today's modern desks (which are far shallower than the desks from the 80's). This allows for an extremely compact deployment, keeping the cartridge tight against the back of your machine.

sm_IMG_7995.jpgsm_IMG_8044.jpgsm_IMG_8048.jpgsm_IMG_8025.jpgsm_IMG_8020.jpgsm_IMG_8013.jpgsm_IMG_8009.jpgsm_IMG_8001.jpgsm_IMG_7999.jpgsm_IMG_8051.jpg
The UpCart was designed with the most sensitive cartridges in mind (including the Turbo Chameleon 64 V1, V2 and the 1541 Ultimate II+) and has already been tested with the following cartridges (If there's a cartridge you'd like tested, let me know):
Turbo Chameleon V1
Turbo Chameleon V2
1541 Ultimate
1541 Ultimate II
1541 Ultimate II+
Action Replay
Nordic Replay
Freeze Frame
Super Snapshot
EPYX Fastload
EasyFlash
The UpCart comes to you complete and ready to go in a custom COREi64 case (your choice of color).
The overall design (besides being completely compatible with cartridges of course) is to eliminate stress on your cartridge port, while conveniently turning the cartridge "UP" (like the Atari 600/800XL). A substantial foot under the case, and finger grips on either side of the UpCart allow you to firmly hold the Upcart in place when removing cartridges.
Please take note that this item is for the UpCart cartridge in a case (as shown) in your choice of color. No other equipment or cartridges are included. They are shown for illustrative purposes only.

The price is $28.95 USD plus $11.95USD airmail non-tracked shipping world wide, friends & family... you pay the fees. You can also get it through my shop, but shipping is a bit more there as I have to cover the cost of fees.

If interested, please post your interest here and send me a PM with your color selection.

Thanks,
Thomas

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Should have updated the thread sooner, your package (bobymiller) was shipped out on the 28th of March.

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom