Not open for further replies.

dkedrowitsch

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Pennsylvania
Everyone who owns an Amiga 3000 will know how fragile the original LED PCB is. Out of frustration I decided to design a direct replacement that's far more robust than the originals.

All that's required is to swap the LEDs and cable from the original to the new PCB and mount in place. And just to avoid any confusion these are bare PCBs, no LEDs are supplied--you'll have to reuse yours.

UPDATE: There are 8 2 green ones and 1 0 purple available. Asking $8US each plus shipping, paid via PayPal as gift.

Cheers!

IMG-4897.JPG
IMG-4890.jpg
IMG-4895.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in two green ones (or one green and one purple if still available)

Guys, as per AmiBay policy, in addition to your replies to this thread I also need to receive private messages from you before your offers are considered formally submitted.

As of now Assahi is the first and only to send me a PM so he got first dibs on the two purple PCBs.

Could the rest of you follow-up with PMs so I can work up the shipping costs? Thanks :D

Cheers!

Are you sure about this rule?

I think you're wrong otherwise there would be the run-up to send the PM after having expressed an interest...

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent

https://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

I'm not a moderator so not 100% certain, but that's how I interpret the rule below and the process I always follow.

Quoted relevant part here: "Declare interest: If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line...."

- - - Updated - - -

Shipment cost and payment details sent to Kyle and Assahi.

Payment received from dib0079, CStich, Kyle, and Assahi. All your boards have been shipped, thanks!

I'll take the last 2.

Nice job!

Everyone who owns an Amiga 3000 will know how fragile the original LED PCB is. Out of frustration I decided to design a direct replacement that's far more robust than the originals.

All that's required is to swap the LEDs and cable from the original to the new PCB and mount in place. And just to avoid any confusion these are bare PCBs, no LEDs are supplied--you'll have to reuse yours.

UPDATE: There are 8 2 green ones and 1 0 purple available. Asking $8US each plus shipping, paid via PayPal as gift.

Cheers!

View attachment 145550
View attachment 145551
View attachment 145552

Received mine. Will leave positive feedback. Looks great, will assemble soon. Thanks
p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom