Robson76

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
2 X Atari 520 STFM - computers only

1. Unevenly yellowed top, upgraded to 1MB, 1.0 TOS. Small button top and drive however the bottom is from earlier revision where the TV out is not centred (this doesn't matter at all but have to mention). Boots and work fine.
2. 520k, 1.02UK - Large button drive with new belt fitted, this also means this drive is 360k only. Not yellowing, very nice condition, plastic still on badge. 2 ram chips had to be repaired/replaced only, those are socketed.

No case mods and cuts.

Together - £70 + PP + postage

Additionally I can add a Gotek with Flashfloppy firmware for extra £20. Grey version.

Note: Postage might take a little longer than usual (that means immediately after payment received) since I'm out of good boxes.

IMG_2366.jpgIMG_2355.jpgIMG_2367.jpgIMG_2357.jpgIMG_2358.jpgIMG_2360.jpgIMG_2364.jpgIMG_2365.jpgIMG_2363.jpgIMG_2362.jpg

still interested but I was away for few days.
Will respond to the owner with the decision tomorrow the latest.
Thanks

I have received boxes so good to go. Also after today I'll advertise them elsewhere too.

sorry for replying that late. I've found Atari 520 ST+ (small one) locals here in Warsaw so I have to pass on these ones.

Replied but shipping is very expensive.

I am closing this thread down if Mac512 withdraw. I have other plans with them, thansk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom