generac

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
belgium
Region
hainaut
FOR SALE COMMODORE 128D + DATASETTE+GAMES
the unit central works without problem the floppy works, sound and image ok, mode c64 ok, the keyboard has more than one key that does not work from time to time, it lacks a key, provided with cables tv and power cord
price 120eu shipping in Europe via mondial relais

Last edited:
generac claims that he did not get the payment I sent him to the address he gave me the first time and sent me a slightly different PayPal address now... both addresses differs by one letter. Seems that I sent 155 euros GIFT to somebody else...

Payment sent for registered DPD parcel to Ireland.

generac claims that he did not get the payment I sent him to the address he gave me the first time and sent me a slightly different PayPal address now... both addresses differs by one letter. Seems that I sent 155 euros GIFT to somebody else...

Payment sent for registered DPD parcel to Ireland.
sorry about the problem, but on amibay when I type sentences I miss each time letters, when I saw the fault I quickly contact the buyer what more ???? ???? Moreover I doubt that someone one has an email address identical to mine without the "u" desolate desolate desolate desolate again, anyway when paypal will see the error it will be refunded

send an email to the incorrect address, and see if you get a bounce back,
if you do, hopefully paypal will clue in.... man that is unfortunate.

SOLVED - PayPal helped me to get my money back.

Sellers - please check THREE times before you sent PM with payment details...

Payment sent AGAIN / DPD to Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom