Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
I have for sale this lovely AT mini tower with a functioning power supply. One rubber foot is missing. The innards will be removed before shipping.

What's included:
- 3.5" floppy disk drive
- CD-ROM
- power supply

5.25" floppy drive is not included in the price but can be purchased for 20€, if you're buying the case. It can also be bought separately for 25€.

Additional photos available upon request.

Asking 40€ + shipping

DSC_0518.jpg DSC_0521.jpg DSC_0519.jpg DSC_0520.jpg DSC_0521.jpg DSC_0519.jpg DSC_0518.jpg DSC_0520.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the 5.25" drive, can you share some more details? Is it capable of reading 1.2MB disks?

Case still available? What's exactely supplied withvthe case?

Yes, still available. I can't be any more exact than I already was. There's a list of what's included in the original post...

Last edited:
I'm working out a deal with Overmann for the case itself.

The floppy drive is a Teac FD-55GFR. Shipping will be 11€ worldwide.

Declaring interest in the case pending shipping costs to Sweden.

If the weight of the CD-ROM drive causes the shipping costs to be higher then if possible please remove it, I don't need it. If it doesn't make a difference then just leave it in there.

Footnote: this case looks very similar in size and layout, both front and back, to one I have, possibly made by the same manufacturer..? :)

What brand is the PSU? Going to guess (and hope) it's a Seventeam.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in the case pending shipping costs to Sweden.

If the weight of the CD-ROM drive causes the shipping costs to be higher then if possible please remove it, I don't need it. If it doesn't make a difference then just leave it in there.

Footnote: this case looks very similar in size and layout, both front and back, to one I have, possibly made by the same manufacturer..? :)

What brand is the PSU? Going to guess (and hope) it's a Seventeam.

I'll be adding more photos to the first post.

The case weighs 8.3 kg. Not sure how much the optical drive weighs, will have to check.

Shipping will be 26-31€, depending on the weight of the package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom