CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Wales
As Title but cover missing where an external ide device was connected, screws and washers provided

£3.00 including p&p

now on e bay>

Sorry but this link was to a non BIN - removed as per rules. Dave G

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want this thread to remain open?

Dave G :cool:

Do you want this thread to remain open?

Hi Dave, sorry to interrupt. But how can this thread remain open? Here is a fixed price of 3GBP and the other is an auction starting at 0.99. :unsure:

@Phantom

That's why the link was removed - it was to a non BIN.

I think the choice is down to ck1200 in what he wants to do.

But my feeling is that this and the others should be closed for now ;)

@ davideo

Yes, but I didn't mean about the auction. As a buyer I would try to buy it via the auction from the other bay than paying 3GBP here. ;)

@phantom

But you could finish up paying more :oops: and postage is paid on here.

I guess what ck1200 is doing is no more than what others have done. It's just that this particular item is an auction!!

I'll wait for a reply of ck1200 and see what he wants to do!!

We have ruined our m8's thread (sorry m8 ). :)

@ davideo

As far as I know, if someday a buyer consider to enter a sale in the other bay, it must have the same price as here and in BIN option, otherwise it's illegal. If that has changed, then I'm sorry. :unsure:

Hey yeah sorry this does look a little confusing now (didnt think) i was hoping to get around the same through ebay but listed this one on there as an auction in hope that it just goes!

if the threads where i have now listed the item on ebay could be closed then that would be cool

Thanks

chris

We have ruined our m8's thread (sorry m8 ). :)

@ davideo

As far as I know, if someday a buyer consider to enter a sale in the other bay, it must have the same price as here and in BIN option, otherwise it's illegal. If that has changed, then I'm sorry. :unsure:

@phantom

I'm not sure :oops: - I'll look in to it for future reference.

Hey yeah sorry this does look a little confusing now (didnt think) i was hoping to get around the same through ebay but listed this one on there as an auction in hope that it just goes!

if the threads where i have now listed the item on ebay could be closed then that would be cool

Thanks

chris

@Chris

I'll start to close them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom