Closed Large server case with some issues for price of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liqmat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
USA
Liquidating my collection and I have five of these server cases. 3 AT style and 2 ATX style. 4 are beige and one is black.

Anyway, this particular AT server case I was going to recycle, but maybe one of you lovely folks would like it for the price of shipping??? I use Parcelmonkey.com which is pretty cheap for domestic U.S. shipping. This server case would be about $40 shipped from Vermont to Florida as an example. This will be shipping from zip code 05401.

Issues:

1.) Cosmetic scrapes and scratches (look at the photos) and one small dent on the side. All plastics are fully intact and undamaged.
2.) AT power supply is dead. I can either remove it to lighten the weight or you can leave it and use the PSU chassis and rebuild it. Just let me know.
3.) The plastic drive bay covers mostly stay in place, but towards the middle they are loose fitting, but stay if not disturbed.
4.) The case has 6 HDD LED activity lights plus a 3 digit MHz readout. Instructions of how to set that are on the caster wheel box lid.
5.) This includes two sets of caster wheels, but I have no screws/nuts for them so a trip to the hardware store will be in order. The case has holes at the bottom for the caster wheels.

If you want to see what the case looks like with its LED readout lit up I have the black one on Ebay here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11372513724...84.m1555.l2649

PM me if interested in taking this orphan otherwise it's off to the scrap yard in a few weeks. Cheers.

DSC00402.jpgDSC00397.jpgDSC00398.jpgDSC00399.jpgDSC00400.jpgDSC00401.jpgDSC00403.jpgDSC00404.jpg

Double thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom