Closed Brand new Commodore 64C keyboard steel brackets for Ultimate64 board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-12

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Zachodniopomorskie
Are You waiting for your Ultimate64 board? Or maybe You are already a happy owner of this cool hardware? So just take a look what I have for You!

Brand new two brackets designed individually to match with Ultimate64 board and Commodore 64C Case! Includes cover of holes around joystick ports etc. With these brackets you will be sure that keyboard is well arranged inside of your C64C case. Check out the pictures below (few more pictures will be added soon).

The brackets are made from 1 mm cold forming steel and zinc coated. This is not any kind of 3D printing, so this is an ecological product partially hand-made! You can use a colour spray to paint the right bracket like you want!

Price for 1 set of C64C keyboard brackets for Ultimate64 motherboard (including 4 screws, two for brackets, 2 for keyboard) is 20 euros + 5 euros shipping worldwide! Shipping via registered letter in bubble envelope+additional cardboard protection.

Special offer!

Get 2 sets for 19 euros per one set or 3 sets for 17 euros per one set!

Additional set of all screws needed for screw on the board to the case - 1 euro.

Shipping price is the same if you want to receive from 1 to 3 sets of brackets. For more sets just ask for actual price. I need to know your country to calculate new shipping costs.

I accept payments via PayPal as a gift (family'n'friends), Revolut transfer or standard bank transfer if needed.

Have a nice day!

br5.jpgbr4.jpgbr1.jpgbr2.jpgbr3.jpg

Attachments

• brb.jpg
    brb.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
  • bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
  • br9.jpg
    br9.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 10
  • br8.jpg
    br8.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 8
  • brd.jpg
    brd.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Will these work with a MechBoard64 keyboard?

Would you like to tell me how tall is the MechBoard64 plug?

The standard plug is perfect for this solution and still there is some space left. See image.

brnew1.jpg

Interested in one set of brackets and screws for mainboard to case. PM me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom