Closed NOS "Tuning" Parts (Revoltec / Artic Cooling / AeroCool / Sharkoon / Vantec / CoolerMaster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon3d

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve
Hi.

For sale are the following NOS parts never used, that came from a shop that closed.

- Aerocool Centaurus Fan (3x Blue, 1 x Silver, 2 x Black) - 133g
- Revoltec 80x80mm Fan Grill (2x Silver "Hurricane", 1x Silver "Twister") - 45g
- Cooler Master 3D Fan Grill (2x Silver, 1x Blue) - 60g
- Revoltec UV Floppy Round Cable (6x Blue, 5x Black, 3x Yellow) - 116g
- Revoltec Northbridge Freezer - 85g
- Revoltec 80x80mm Fan Noise Absorver (x4) - 10g
- Revoltec ATX Power Supply Noise Absorve (x1) - 30g
- Revoltec Laser Led (2x Tri-Color, 1x Green) - 21g
- Revoltek 3 pin Y Cable (x2) - 21g
- Vantec UV Reactive Floppy Round Cable (x4 Silver Shielding, x3 Copper Shielding) - Only for 1 Device. - 78g
- Sharkoon Round Floppy Cable (x1 Black, x1 Blue) - 85g
- Fanner 5F271B1M3 FalconRock AMD Socket A Cooler - 420g
- Artic Cooling AC Copper Lite AMD Socket A Cooler (x1) (one of them, after opening found out was a different used cooler, so I only have one). - 335g
- Chieftec 90x90mm Fan (x1) - 105g
- Artic Cooling Artic Fan 90x90mm (x1) - 112g
- SuperFlower Fan Master Fan controller for 4 Fans with LCD (NOS, but without the cardboard box) - 546g

Sold:
- Revoltec 80x80mm Fan Grill (1x Blue "Game (Unreal)) [Sold to xplo]
- Revoltec ATA100/133 IDE Round Cable (4x Black, 6x Yellow, 1x Gray) - 160g [Sold to xplo]
- Revoltec Ultra ATA Round UV Cable (2x Orange) - 160g [Sold to xplo]
- Revoltec BGA RAM Freezer - 112g [Sold to xplo]
- Vantec EZ-Grip UV Reactive Molex Connector Kit (x1 - Green) - 50g [Sold to xplo]
- Vantec UV Reactive Slot Protector Kit (x1 Green, contains 5x PCI Slot Protectors and 3x ISA) - 70g [Sold to xplo]
- Vantec UV Reactive IDE ATA 133 Round Cable (x2 Silver Shielding, x1 Copper Shielding) - 2 Devices per cable. - 116g [Sold to xplo]
- Sharkoon Round UltraATA 133 Cable (1x Black, 1x UV Reactive Green) - 140g [Sold to xplo]
- OEM Ultra ATA Round Cable IDE (x2 yellow for 2 devices, x1 yellow for 1 device) - 70g [Sold to xplo]
- Fanner 5F271B1M3 FalconRock AMD Socket A Cooler - 420g [Sold to xplo]

Prices are simple: Everything is 0.75€ (was 1€) per unit, minus the Fan controller for which I want the exorbitant sum of 5€

Images here: https://imgur.com/a/F7DVJ5f

Payment by Paypal, Buyer pays Shipping + PP Fee.

Edit: marked items that were sold to xplo. Will move them down as soon as I get my hands on my laptop.

Last edited:
What does that make in total for the lot because I'd hate to manually start to count ..

Shipping cost to Belgium for the lot ?
Is there a large difference in shipping cost for few items vs everything ?

I haven't weighted the whole box where all of this is, but I'm guessing there is quite a difference in shipping between 5 or so pieces and the whole lot due to the weight and size of the box.

Edit: I measured the box and weighted it: 57x30x70cm - 14.9kg

PT->BE
Post office (Tracked): 73.80€
Eurosender (Tracked I believe): 34.99€
DPD (Chronopost - Tracked): 31.78€

If buying the whole lot, I can lower the price as to compensate for the large shipping cost.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give AzzKickr 2 more days to see if he still wants all and you're next in line.

Thank you for your detailed efforts. For now I'm withdrawing interest as I'll think about all options.

interested in:
- Fanner 5F271B1M3 FalconRock AMD Socket A Cooler
- Artic Cooling AC Copper Lite AMD Socket A Cooler
pictures needed, can you send them via PM, thanks

Pictures are in main topic.
I'm going to check for what nessie requested, and you're next in line Godlike (after nessie that is).

Declaring interest in:-
- Revoltec 80x80mm Fan Grill (1x Blue "Game (Unreal)
- Revoltec ATA100/133 IDE Round Cable (4x Black, 6x Yellow, 1x Gray)
- Revoltec Ultra ATA Round UV Cable (2x Orange)
- Revoltec BGA RAM Freezer
- Vantec EZ-Grip UV Reactive Molex Connector Kit (x1 - Green)
- Vantec UV Reactive Slot Protector Kit (x1 Green, contains 5x PCI Slot Protectors and 3x ISA)
- Vantec UV Reactive IDE ATA 133 Round Cable (x2 Silver Shielding, x1 Copper Shielding) - 2 Devices per cable.
- Sharkoon Round UltraATA 133 Cable (1x Black, 1x UV Reactive Green)
- OEM Ultra ATA Round Cable IDE (x2 yellow for 2 devices, x1 yellow for 1 device)

I would also be interested in 1x Falconrock cpu cooler if available.

Please can you advise postage to England, UK (mainland)

Thanks

Hi, I need P-ata cables without the pin 19 "blocked" like this http://www.mikeshardware.com/pics/ide8019pin2.JPG. I could not see detailed enough at pictures. Do any of the Pata cables have all the pins open? Also interested in floppy cables, the short version and Fanner 5F271B1M3 cooler.

Hi Nessie. I haven't had the time to see if the round ide cables had pin 19 blocked or not, but I do have around 20 or so normal ide cables with pin 19 unblocked (they're 40 pin tho), dunno if you're interested in those )I'll add them to the main topic). Please state in how many floppy cables short version you're interested, so I can tell you a price and weight.

interested in:

Have you checked the pictures?

- Vantec UV Reactive Slot Protector Kit (x1 Green, contains 5x PCI Slot Protectors and 3x ISA)
- Vantec UV Reactive IDE ATA 133 Round Cable (x2 Silver Shielding, x1 Copper Shielding) - 2 Devices per cable.
- OEM Ultra ATA Round Cable IDE (x2 yellow for 2 devices, x1 yellow for 1 device)

Thanks

I'm going to give a couple of days for the others to respond, and you're next in line Xplo.

interested in:

This is basically it:
Fanner Falcon Rock cooler Review: https://thgtr.com/amd-athlon-xp-icin-34-sogutucunun-karsilastirmasi/13 (google translate)
Artic Cooling AC Copper Lite Review: https://www.pcgarage.ro/coolere/arctic-cooling/copper-lite/ (Again, better use google translate).

I took a new picture off of them too, you can find it here: http://imgur.com/a/1yX4Q6g

Can't calculate postage as the post office website is under maintenance, but weight unpacked for both items is 750g.

Thanks

Are you interested in all of the above cables or just one unit? I'm asking so I can calculate postage.

Hi

I would be looking to take the full quantity you have available of each item I have listed, only in the colours I have listed though (where applicable)

thanks

So... I added up all the weights, it gives a grand total of 3.6kg without packaging. Let's say 400g or less are used in a cardboard box.
Thru DPD, a box with 4kg shows as £23.15 inc VAT (26.26 Euro according to google).
For the parts, I've lowered the price per item to 0.75€ and you're interested in 26 items that gives a grand total of 19.50€.
If you're interested let me know. I can't calculate shipping thru normal post office as the site is under maintenance. edit: 4KG thru normal post (registered and tracking): 38.90€ (!!!!)

EDIT: When calculating weight, I had forgot to add the cpu cooler weight. DPD price thru parcel monkey didn't change tho.

Last edited:
Payment from xplo received. Currently looking for a box to ship them.

Edit: Box found, all packed in and ready to ship on Monday

Enviado do meu MI 8 Pro através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally got all the needed details for the courier. Hopefully shipping xpto's cables tomorrow.

EDIT: Shipped.

Last edited:
Bump. Plenty more cables to go...

Make me an offer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom