For Sale NEW MEGACHIP PLCC version for A500/2000/CDTV!

Tuxbar I declared interest while ago as well and send pm. I know that you might be really busy but could you please answer pm ?
Thanks

PM sent to ElAhrairah for his Megachip which is ready for shipment. :)

Hi, I expressed interest all the way back in post 89, and then again in 117, sent you two PMs. I feel quite a few people have now jumped over my place in the queue, any reason why my queries are not being answered?

PM sent to ElAhrairah for his Megachip which is ready for shipment. :)

Hi, I expressed interest all the way back in post 89, and then again in 117, sent you two PMs. I feel quite a few people have now jumped over my place in the queue, any reason why my queries are not being answered?

Just because I receive to many PM from always the same members... and the time isn't extensible.
Please, wait a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent to ElAhrairah. Your package has been sent yesterday morning. :)
PM with track number sent.

Just because I receive to many PM from always the same members... and the time isn't extensible.
Please, wait a bit.

No issues with waiting a bit, totally understand that life comes first, just wanted to be sure that at least my messages was being noticed as I could see people requested after me getting orders in.
Thanks for the answer and take care.

Declare interest in this version also. I also have interest in other product (soldered version). Not bothered which one I get. If this is available I'll remove interest from other thread. Vice versa.

I am not being impatient. Just also declaring interest in the item.

Thanks for your work on these great products!

PLCC Megachip without Agnus arrived today.

Update:

Feedback completed, could you send some feedback my way when you get a chance thanks.

Last edited:
I am interested in MegaChip PLCC version with Agnus for A2000 PAL.
Thanks.

Is it possible to get this version with a socket soldered on top so so it’s completely end user solderless? I just ordered an NTSC Agnus chip for this but my solder skills are not up to par for soldering the agnus chip on. Plus this way I’d be able to move it to another upgrade/machine if need be in the future as those ICs are getting rarer every day. I appreciate there would be extra cost if this is possible.

i´m interested in one complete 2MB Megachip for my CDTV. Destination is Germany.

Last edited:
add me mind you would you be able to put a push in socket on top as well as bottom as I have an Angus to fit Please

Hello,

I'm not here a lot due to many other activities... All my apologies for that.

Actually, I have 5 Megachip assembled. One must go to CapnChaos, that I forgotten to add into the table.
I take a look at the interested members who had declared their interest into the thread and I forgotten to put into the table like visery23, rainbowat, Hocks and gone2ray.

AGNUS chip is hard to find since some months, or only at crazy prices.
I have around 4 AGNUS available... that must be verified. But at this time, no more GAL chip. My last order has been cancelled due to the COVID...
I have to make a new order of GAL chips.

Unfortunately, not everyone will be served. :-( Except if I could find new AGNUS chips... But it's now an impossible mission. I'm very sorry with this situation.

Some members have asked for a Megachip w/o AGNUS chip. I'll add them into the table.
Some people have contacted me for a Megachip w/o AGNUS chip since they own a NTSC AGNUS . I'll add alos them into the table.

Best regards,
Franck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom