For Sale KIT of Megachip for Amiga 500 / 2000 / CDTV 30€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Payment done

Payment received. Thanks a lot. :)
Package will be sent wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ,Would Like to build an another one ,very please with the design ,Interested in one KIT!

Hi! Really glad to see that you're satisfied with your first KIT.
PM on the way. :)

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent and added to the table. :)

payment sent ( sorry, in two parts as i forgot postage ).

Hi Ian,

Payment received. Thanks a lot!
Package will be sent Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

@Doublelefthander and justme14: Your packages will be sent also Friday! :)

Hi,

Was it posted today ?

Hi Ian,

No, package posted on Saturday since I leaved my job too late.
You have received a PM with track number and instructions.

@Doublelefthander & justme14: Your package has gone the same day, and you have also received a PM. :)

@rainbowat: Your package has been sent this morning. PM sent with track number. :)

Kind regards,
Franck

can you provide a photo of the bottom side of the assembled board? Or is there an assembly guide? I'm confused on how the socket fits in with the header pins.

can you provide a photo of the bottom side of the assembled board? Or is there an assembly guide? I'm confused on how the socket fits in with the header pins.

It doesn't, from the first post in the thread "As the one made for the A500, you'll have to desolder the PLCC socket of the Amiga motherboard and solder the Megachip at its place."

Last edited:
Which part number Agnus chips does it work with?

Compatible AGNUS list added in the first post of the thread.
And PM answered! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to add a picture of the bottom side of the Megachip.I provide the assembly guide when I send the Megachip.
The assembly of the Megachip is not really hard, but your soldering station must have a fine tip to solder the pin headers.

As said Dellamorte, the socket of the motheroard must be removed. The Megachip is soldered directly onto the motherboard.

KIT of Megachip for Amiga 500 / 2000 / CDTV 30€

I lost track of my declaring interest.
I believe these DO NOT require soldering skills so I’m declaring interest in TWO units, fully assembled. Will PM now.

*** Édit: Oops! I just realised this version has to solder! I should stop drinking!
Withdrawing interest for THIS version. Hopefully you have the clipping one somewhere available... :(

Last edited:

It doesn't, from the first post in the thread "As the one made for the A500, you'll have to desolder the PLCC socket of the Amiga motherboard and solder the Megachip at its place."

I understand that part. The part that seems strange to me is the underside of the board. I would assume the pins of the PLCC socket would interfere with the header pins and the holes on the motherboard. That's why I asked for a photo of the underside assembled board so I could understand.

Hi ,

Package received today ,Thanks again (y)
Hi,

Was it posted today ?

Hi Ian,

No, package posted on Saturday since I leaved my job too late.
You have received a PM with track number and instructions.

@Doublelefthander & justme14: Your package has gone the same day, and you have also received a PM. :)

@rainbowat: Your package has been sent this morning. PM sent with track number. :)

Kind regards,
Franck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom