For Sale KIT of Megachip for Amiga 500 / 2000 / CDTV 30€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting no replies from the seller :-(

Says on his profile that his last activity was 24th of december 2019. So who knows when or if he will come back here. I'm glad I didn't order a 2MB Agnus yet. I wanted to hold off until I got a reply from this seller. Unless there is any other places to buy a megachip kit like this?

Last edited:
I can produce the PCB's but I have to find the time to get them done, but with the issues in China im waiting...

Says on his profile that his last activity was 24th of december 2019. So who knows when or if he will come back here. I'm glad I didn't order a 2MB Agnus yet. I wanted to hold off until I got a reply from this seller. Unless there is any other places to buy a megachip kit like this?

I wouldn't hold off on getting a 2mb Angus the way the retro market is today, there are also others members that pop up now and then with these mega chip expansions/kits

I will say Tuxbar81 has been off site for a while but he does usually returns and slowly for fill his orders, have you tried PM'ing him

I wouldn't hold off on getting a 2mb Angus the way the retro market is today, there are also others members that pop up now and then with these mega chip expansions/kits

I will say Tuxbar81 has been off site for a while but he does usually returns and slowly for fill his orders, have you tried PM'ing him

I did try to PM him. No answer. I have like 8 Amiga 500s + one extra motherboard. I just ordered a working A500 Plus motherboard that comes with the 8375 Agnus. Got a good price. Prices on these are getting crazy these days. Rest of the chips was taken off. I will use it with my Indi ECS V2 which will work as the full ECS Denise. Rest of the chips I will donate from one of my A500 motherboards. I think the CIAs, Paula, CPU and other socketed chips appart from the Agnus of course should be interchangeable between a 500 Plus and a regular 500. Have also ordered a 1MB trapdoor upgrade and a CRC232 battery replacement. So this is my ticket to 2MB chip RAM on a 500 combined with my ACA 500 + ACA 1221 combo.

Glad you got a Agnus just realised I called it an Angus in my last post :LOL:

Glad you got a Agnus just realised I called it an Angus in my last post :LOL:

Sadly it did not come with the 8375 Agnus after all. The seller had pictures of the board with the Agnus installed and all the other chips removed. It said in the description that chips were removed but also said what you see in the pictures is what you get. So I sent a question about this. I had to act fast and order it before he answered because it was cheaper than any other A500 plus board with no chips on ebay. It was listed as working before he removed the chips. So today I got the answer. It did not come with the 8375 Agnus. He had just forgotten to take it out before he took the pictures. So I have ordered an 8375 Agnus from iComp. It's a NTSC version. Can be switched to PAL via software or my ACA 500 I guess. Any hardware mods to make it boot permanently to PAL?

Unfortunately I had ordered a complete one from Tuxbar81, and paid. I wonder if he is OK, not heard anything from him since December. ?????

To anyone who has paid but not received their item(s), if you paid via Paypal g&s, I would suggest opening up a dispute just to cover yourselves. I'm sure the OP has not gone rogue but you need protection from the possibility of non delivery of goods.

In the meantime, the mods will try to track Tuxbar81 down.

Last edited:
Before Christmas Tuxbar81 was very communicative and helpful. I wonder if he's ill or something?

Last edited:
Was in loose contact with him during that time. My impression was there were some things in private life.
Generally speaking I must say he is an extremely cooperative guy. If he’s not available I am sure he really has his reasons.

Was in loose contact with him during that time. My impression was there were some things in private life.
Generally speaking I must say he is an extremely cooperative guy. If he’s not available I am sure he really has his reasons.
I can say the same, I trust he will be back soon. I have to look at my messages again but i think he told me he had some things come up before x-mass.

Hello, Tuxbar81 I am writing to you because I am very interested in 2 of these Kit.KIT of Megachip for Amiga 500.At the moment I saw that you are absent from the forum.When you return, I ask you to notify me at my email <Snip> to be able to make the purchase.Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like this seller is no longer active here. :(

Hi Dellamorte, Member active again. :)
Sorry fo my very long silence, lot of work, and some issues to resolve...

I'm going to take a look at all posts here and answer to all of them.

My PM box is almost full. I have to read my PM and remove old ones...

Kind regards,
Franck

Last edited:
Welcome back.
Interested in one kit without Agnus. Sending PM later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom