Country
    Croatia
    Region:
    Rijeka
    Feedback
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SukkoPera View Post
    @Dano: Feedback exchanged, thanks.

@Kresko: I am not replying to your PMs because you are just being impatient and there is nothing I can do to make the mail system go faster. Yours was the first parcel I ever shipped to Croatia so I have no idea how long it will take and why tracking is not working. You didn't ask for registered & signed for, so this is all you can get for the moment. Also, you are being pretty rude. I understand your impatience, but if you feel you've been ripped off, my feedback and all the messages above from the people who got their parcels regularly should make you feel reassured. If you don't get it, there is a procedure we will have to follow with Poste Italiane, but we have to wait for a whole month before I can trigger that. So please sit and calm down. I know it's annoying and I'm sorry for that, but there is nothing we can do.
    1. I am rude???? With what????

2. I am impatient? I've made payment 13th November,and you said you'll ship it ASAP. And you DIDN'T! After 5 days you did!

You've been logged so many times,and you didn't answered my messages. It is your responsability if tracking doesn't work as a sender!

Because,package is legaly yours untill I receive it.

When I'm selling something here,I'm answering all messages from my buyers. Just look my feedbacks. You are NOT! That's difference with you and me,I CARE!

So don't you patronize me,I am calm.

Btw shipping from Italy to Croatia takes max 7 days,even with Poste Italiane,not delivery service. So,this is 3rd week that "shipping" is in progress,package is probably lost.

I'm not questioning did you really send it or not. Did you really check in post office where package is?

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Turin
    Feedback
    49 (100%)

"ASAP" doesn't mean "in 5 minutes". I don't live in the post office in case you thought so, I go there when I can, which is usually "next Monday", as I often find the time to pack stuff only in the weekends. You paid on Nov 13 and I shipped on Monday the 18th, which is reasonably "ASAP" IMHO, given that I am neither a shop nor a professional seller. There are people who have waited more than that, and so have I when I bought stuff here. And guess what? No one's ever complained, because they understand that. You started hassling me 24h after you paid, as if I had to run to the post office as soon as I got the money. That is impatience, IMHO. Let me state it clearly for everyone: I'm not going to do that. Also keep in mind that there was a weekend inbetween that, and shipping on Saturdays is pointless anyways, as stuff will just sit in the post office until Monday.

I care for my buyers, there are many here who can vouch for that. I often check AmiBay, but that doesn't mean I can always reply to messages IMMEDIATELY. I usually do it in the evening, especially if that requires checking tracking codes, shipping receipts or whatever, as it takes time and I have to work during the day. I replied to your first inquiry via PM saying that you can only wait, then when you sent me another I just had nothing to add.

The package is not lost when YOU say it's lost. It's lost when POSTE Italiane says it is. And they won't bother checking until a month has passed since shipping (I've been through that before), so I can't do anything before that. I never said I have already checked anything, because I just can't.

And I don't even understand how you can state with all that certainty that shipping from Italy to Croatia takes max 7 days. There are at least half a dozen ways of shipping, taking different amounts of time, I guess. In my experience the delivery time is not constant and not even proportional to the distance. I had parcels delivered to European countries in 2 days and others delivered to Italy in 2 weeks. As I said, I have no previous experience of shipping to Croatia, so I can't even give an estimate.

But what are you trying to achieve ultimately? If you are so sure the package is lost, go buy the same stuff again elsewhere right now, as I will never be going to send anything to you again. All I will do is what I said above: wait a month, open a formal complaint with Poste (they will be due to respond in 3 days) and then either find out where the package is or refund you. You can rest assured, please don't bother me again as I'm sorry but I cannot really do anything more than that.
    Last edited by SukkoPera; 3rd December 2019 at 23:55.

Country
    Croatia
    Region:
    Rijeka
    Feedback
    12 (100%)

Unlike you, I receive and send packages to Italy and they arrive as standard within 7 days.

If you don't know, my city is 1 hour drive from Italy (Trieste).

After all, I neither expect you to send anything, nor am I more interested in you or your stuff.

I don't bother anyone or you, and you're just unprofessional.

If the shipment does not arrive, I expect a refund by December 21st (1 month + 3 days for post response - as you said).

Case is closed,for me.
    Last edited by Kresko; 4th December 2019 at 00:40.

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Turin
    Feedback
    49 (100%)

So I'm being unprofessional because I want the shipping company to state that a parcel is lost, rather than relying blindly on what the buyer says? LOL

The fact that Croatia to Italy takes 7 days does not imply that the reverse path takes the same time, unfortunately.

What you said is what will happen, rest assured. Just let me clarify that the reply from Poste will take up to 3 WORKING days, so you might get your refund by the 18 or 19th.
    Last edited by SukkoPera; 4th December 2019 at 00:58.

Country
    uk
    Region:
    Leicestershire
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Made mine, works lovely, wish I'd gone for the rtc circuit. Any how. Great stuff.

Cheers

Ted

Mega AmiMod
    Staff Moderator
    Country
    Greece
    Region:
    Ioannina
    Feedback
    155 (100%)

here is mine too, awesome stuff! thanks SukkoPera!

Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
    A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Turin
    Feedback
    49 (100%)

Thanks for the support, guys! I'm glad you like your purchases .

@bigted: I have left feedback for you. Also, I can sell you the RTC kit separately if you want.

Country
    uk
    Region:
    Leicestershire
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Thanks, I've ordered some parts to sort the rtc. Thanks anyways.

Ted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234