Not open for further replies.

Aeberbach

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Victoria
I have produced a PCB to make an A1200 keyboard. It plugs in place of the original with no modifications necessary to the computer. Please be aware that this is very much a DIY project. You need to provide some parts to populate this blank PCB, you need to solder it, you need to finish it with a way to mount the keyboard in the case. I've written a fair bit about how this came to be at http://www.grayunicorn.com.

I have made this KiCAD project open source - MIT license. Please take a look at https://github.com/aeberbach/A1200KB

There's a big picture of the actual board for sale, as well as a picture of a finished one, in the github repo (and so many pictures on the blog).

- if you are in Australia, board price is AUD$50 - shipping included.

- if you are in the USA and I get money from you before Tuesday 21 May, board price is US$38 - that includes shipping. Delivery estimated around June 5 in the contiguous states. This is because I am flying there and will be able to post locally!

- if you are not in Australia or the USA, PM and I will work out the cost to ship to you.

If any requests for boards come in after Tuesday May 21 I will be travelling. You can reserve a board but it could be a month before I can post it because I won't be home.

I accept Paypal. Please make payments as "friends & family" or add the PayPal fee. I will ship to most places in the world but if you're not covered by the above please contact me for shipping quote.

Available boards:

PCB1 - sold
PCB2 - sold
PCB3 - sold
PCB4 - sold
PCB5 - pending

All the PCBs I have on hand are now sold. However it is only going to take a few interested people to get more made. If you would like to register interest and don’t mind waiting one or two weeks for the manufacturer to get more done, just let me know.

Also offered for sale elsewhere.

full PCB Specifications:
Project Name: Amiga 1200 KB R2
Length: 140
Width: 453
Layers: Two Layer
PCB Thickness: 2.0 mm
Material Type: FR 4
Copper Weight: 1 oz
Surface Finish: HASL
Solder Mask Color: Black - Gloss
Silk Screen Color: White
Smallest Hole: 0.60 mm OR Above
Min Trace/Space: 0.30 mm

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited:
PCB sent to PRS!
PCB sent to SpocksBeer!
PCB sent to qjack!
PCB wrapped up for fun, for when I get to California!

PCB shipped to fun!

I’m working on a 3D printable mounting solution in the original A1200 and the A1200.net Kickstarter cases soon - these STL files will be available in the repo as soon as they are good enough.

Interested in pcb 6, but shipping to austria please! Thx martin

edit: still interested, but cant finished it - so i have to wait, many thx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom