Not open for further replies.

mt777

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Poznań
I accept Paypal gift or payment (+5%) as € or $.

• CK501 with metal shield. 512KB expansion for A500 with CR2032 mod: 28€, was (35, 30€)
  • flat SIMM 72pin socket: 10€ each
  • 040 CPU - desoldered from BPPC. 18€ was (30, 25, 20€)
  • 2x PPC CPU: 25€ for both or best offer
  • PSU empty case with screws. 10€
  • DCE CDROM Splitter. 20€ (was 25€)
  • HiTek Keyboard. 90€ was (100€)

SOLD

• A500 tank mouse: 30€ 27€ SOLD OUTSIDE
  • Not working A500(+) motherboard 8.1A. Broken caps and EMI filters were desoldered. A few traces next to exp are broken. I didn't pull chips to test them separately. 55€
  • A500 QWERTY keyboard (membrane fully works, LED diode of CapsLock doesn't light): 40€
  • Amiga 1200 case: 40€
  • BPPC BOX: 1050€

Photos in Amiga dir: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C6d8cjO-wUxE0SyvMpOVM8knVzamrrwm

Last edited:
Interested in keyboard, pending questions and shipping cost to US. PM me.

@mt777

Please take some time to read the rules about bumping:

Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

@mt777

Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

I know that rule and timespan between my two bumping posts was 2 weeks. Math is simply.

BUMP

@mt777

Bumping your thread:

I know that rule and timespan between my two bumping posts was 2 weeks. Math is simply.

BUMP

Sure, but the last post was 14th of June, which means that your thread was already bumped, despite that you didn't post. ;)

Imagine to bump a thread which has posts every day, each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom