For Sale lost stuff from the 90's and early 00's

@Mattj certainly :D Hmm what can i say... it has a 25Mhz CPU. The rest i have to check after reassembling. Well, here are some pictures. More details today.

DSC_5729_DxO.jpg DSC_5730_DxO.jpg DSC_5731_DxO.jpg

@pgreffet here are some pictures of the IIfx. I think the PSU and diskdrive could still work. Maybe the PSU needs a ReCAP. The logicboard hmmmm see for your self.

DSC_5732_DxO.jpg DSC_5733_DxO.jpg DSC_5734_DxO.jpg DSC_5735_DxO.jpg DSC_5736_DxO.jpg

And some more info about the LC475. It has 8 Meg of ram and a 80 Meg HDD, but only 60 are partitioned. Why? I don't know. Installed is System 7.5 in Dutch. Case is somehow dirty and yellowed. I tried to clean it a bit, but i think it need some Retrobrigt or H2O2 treatment.

And some more pictures:

DSC_5737_DxO.jpg DSC_5738_DxO.jpg DSC_5739_DxO.jpg DSC_5740_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Pierre

Not yet, because you declared interest in some other IIfx parts, so i waited to reduce shipping costs.

Thanks Roman, do you know how much it would be to send the LC475 to Girona, Spain?

Macintosh IIfx RAM sticks, PSU, FD, programmer switch received. Positive feedback pending !
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Interested in the Mac 4400 video ram, 64 mb edo dimms and the pm6100 logicboard...

Is the pm6100 board working?

Hi
Is it possible to have pictures of the motherboard of the MacIIcx?
Thanks
Pierre

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Interest Queue

Interest Queue

Back
Top Bottom