Gand

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Albacete
Hi
I want to sell my :rainbow:Blizzard 1260 / 50MHZ card since I do not use it for a long time.
This week I installed it to check in my Amiga 1200 and it works perfect (y). I have never overclocked it, I have only used it to play Frontier and some other game and also to watch some Amiga demo :roll:
I am a computer technician and I changed the socket of the battery, which was without power, to be able to put a new one in the future easily.

The price I would ask for this fantastic card is, now...690 eur, shipping included,

Payment by PayPal as "gift" or standard PayPal payment with 4% extra on top to cover PayPal fees.

DSC_1035-min.jpgDSC_1037-min.jpgDSC_1039-min.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1038-min.jpg
    DSC_1038-min.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Declaring interest, but I have questions.

1. This is full MMU and FPU CPU?

2. What revision is CPU? Can you show screenshot of CPU information?

3. "although it would have to be fixed with a rubber band" - What do you mean by this? :)

Does the battery holder have a diode in line? That circuit trickle charges the VL2020 that's supposed to be there, a CR2032 it looks like is not rechargeable. Considering the battery will probably be good for 10 years if used reguarly I would have left it alone - but just an observation.

On Awalter's question 3 - the rubber band is used when SIMMS are physically to big to click down in the socket and/or stop it from the machine being able to rest on the desk. 16MB is a bit low for an 060 as many demos use 32+MB (some around 64MB) so if I was buying I would simply drop a 50ns 128MB SIMM in there - there's plenty around, ebay or here.

If the markings are correct its an engineering release full 060 - not sure of the revisions.

A1200 thanks for clarifications.

I will wait for Gand response about CPU revision.

As soon as I get an answer I let know my friend as I'm looking for him.

Hi,

I know this CPU (most on DCE CPPC/BPPC/1260 cards) - mark on CPU. Full 060 CPU (MMU+FPU) but revision 1 and 100% not rev.6

Regards, Sveta

Last edited:
Hi,

1. Yes, is full MMU and FPU CPU

2. I will put card back in my Amiga 1200, and upload photos this week, showing cpu revision.

3. A1200 has explained matter very well, hahahaha

Thx guys

Last edited:
Hi,

1. Yes, is full MMU and FPU CPU

2. I will put card back in my Amiga 1200, and upload photos this week, showing cpu revision.

3. A1200 has explained matter very well, hahahaha

Thx guys

It seems that CPU is rev 1, as I need it to be rev 6, so I cancel my interest, thank you.

Withdraw my interest. Send pm on 2019-06-03 and became no answer since today.

20190612_002112.jpghello guys, here I put pictures of the sysinfo ... I just made them
20190612_002101.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Neo611, I'm sorry, I've been very busy and I could not answer you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom