Not open for further replies.

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Anyone want a new HC508 Accelerator running at 50MHz for their 500. It has a CF card slot (32GB card included), has 8MB fast ram, and a IDE connector too. When I bought This Accelerator.. It did not come with the enclosure. It's extra.. Also, I had to wait 8 weeks for it to arrive.. Because the HC508 was in high demand...
HC508
The driver disk comes with the
HC508 too

$120+ ship..

Attachments

• DSC00348.jpg
    DSC00348.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yep I still haven't heard from the guy.. ship is $18.00

Last edited:
Payment sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent for registered parcel to Ireland.
PM sent with my address.

A few days without reply or refund. Now britlord tries to intimidate me on PayPal.

Escalated to PayPal.

SO is this item still available and in the US?

I'm interested.

Any notes on why the transaction went bad? Was it shipping to the EU problems?

A few days without reply or refund. Now britlord tries to intimidate me on PayPal.

Escalated to PayPal.

No I didn't intimidate You. I'll give you a refund.. But you need to pay the extra that I paid for ship. You Paid 18.00. I paid $24.00, so you own me $7.00. But if you do receive the package. you'll have to send it back to me. It's not my fault that it got lost.. I shipped lots of packages, so now I won't sell here anymore to go overseas, so I'll pay you $129.00. PM me your PP..

Attachments

• DSC00461.jpg
    DSC00461.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
PayPal after full investigation of the issue decided in my favour.

Below is not a form of communication with britlord but description of the issues only.

I paid for trackable shipping. Britlord sent me a tracking number which was not reckognised by postal system. I asked him to double check the tracking number several times but he stated that the shipping was not sent by trackable service. Britlord claimed that this parcel must be held by customs in my country. After long time waiting for the parcel I requested a photo of the proof of posting and I was issued with one and somebody elses customs declaration. It appeared that the tracking number had one more digit and was now reckognisable and showed tracking actions which never updated after 25.09.2019 in the US and that it must got lost there. Britlord did not offer any help but to wait. Then he stopped contacting me.

I was very cooperative with britlord and waited a very long time but when he started to intimidate me I escalated the issue to PayPal. Britlord did not cooperate with PayPal to solve the issue.

In the meantime he wrote a post here but did not contact me. Everybody knows that to refund money through PayPal is easy. There is a special button to do that on the payment received page.

Finally after PayPal proceeded with full investigation - PayPal decided in my favour and refunded me fully.

This was a nightmare experience: I have not received the item, I have not received any help from britlord but I got my money back at the end with PayPal help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom