Not open for further replies.

Hemdale

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Nowhere
Region
Bavaria
TED & CPU with glued heatsinks. Tested them in a working C16.

DSCN1926.JPG

DSCN1933.jpg

PRICE

50 Euro + shipping costs.

PAYMENT & SHIPPING

I only accept Paypal payments (gift only).

I'M ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE EU! Ask for the aproximate shipping costs.

Also listed elsewhere ...

Last edited:
The shipping costs to Luxembourg would be around 4 Euro (not tracked) and 6 Euro (tracked).

No problem. Well, i could ship them to the States for 13 Euro.

Last edited:
The shippings costs (tracked & insured) to Slovenia are 10 Euro.

No reaction from blumen_32, so he is out of the deal (it is always possible to give a short answer, but some guys are really unable to do this), so i've to wait for gksonnier first. He asked, if the TED will fit in his NTSC machine. Well, i'm really sure, that the TED can handle both, PAL & NTSC. The only difference will be the quartz and the ROMs.

But you are next in line.

Last edited:
I'll close this one, 'cause the behaviour is horrible. 3 people asked me about the shipping costs and NONE of these #*+§$ is able to give a short reply!

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, you were the last one, but i don't know, what is wrong with the other guys.

I wrote to blumen and no reaction.

Anyway... you can have them.

Payment received. Will ship them as soon as possible, thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer, I'll take the two chips then!
I'll send you a PM.

***** Update *****

Silly me, when I posted today the above message I haven't noticed that there was a new page of this discussion with more messages...

But just a short note for Hemdale: you haven't answered my question for 2.5 days (also you haven't answered zzarko for 9 days!) but you complain if someone doesn't answer you for 2 days. I don't think you can take the moral high ground :)
I've been away for the whole weekend in a rural environment, so that's why I didn't answer your message.

Last edited:
Who cares. You were unable to answer within !7 DAYS! and that is too long. YOU wanted to buy these two items, so you should be able to react within a couple of days. And my 2.5 days... what a long time, haha...

Well, you should accept your shortcommings and i'll accept mine.

So long you unquestionable god and have a nice life :bowdown:.

Anyway... sent the tracking number to mujo32 and the package will be sent tomorrow when i'm back from work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom