AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Have gathered some parts for the Mini-Thylacine USB board, some of which i had to purchase in quantities. So, i gathered more than half of the components, and can pass them in seven (7) sets. Components include:
IC1, IC9, C3-7, C9-13, C15,16, C1, C2,18, C8, C14,17, R1,3,4, R2, R5,6, R7, RN1, RN2.
That should be 32 of the components all together.
EDIT: I now have at least ten (10) complete sets of parts for the Mini Thylacine board, which include all the necessary components like ICs, resistors capacitors and crystal, minus connectors and the LED. All other parts are included, except the pcb of course. GALs need programming, so keep that in mind! Asking for 38 Euros including registered mail towards the European Union. PayPal gift or add appropriate fees please. Members who have already purchased components (the incomplete list) from me, PM me if you wish to acquire missing parts.
Picture time:

MINI-1.jpg

MINI-2.jpg

Thanks for looking

EDIT: Please see my post (14/10/19) for an update.

Last edited:
Now added parts: IC 2 (SN74LS245), IC 5 (SN74HC374), IC 7 (TPS2041). Adjusted price accordingly.

@britlord: PM replied. @marchigianluca: no GAL or CPLD, only what's listed in the thread.

@storhemulen: payment received, will ship asap!
@marchigianluca: yes, i actually have 3 more sets available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom