AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
This is a C128 psu which i cannot test as i don't have the appropriate platform to plug it. Therefore, sold as is (parts).
A bit yellowed by age, and the power input cable seems to have been exposed from the plastic shielding. Pics:

C128-1.jpg

C128-2.jpg

C128-3.jpg

C128-4.jpg

Asking 23 Euros plus shipping (she's a heavy bugger! ). PayPal gift or add appropriate fees please.
Thanks for looking!

Is this still available? If so, how much to UK ?

Thanks!

Edit: I am hoping here, that my question above infers that I was first to declare interest, seeing as this item was posted over a month ago with no responses.

Last edited:
@Jaruzel, @piacc64: I will get a shipping quote from the post office and reply.

Alright fellas, as i'm a man who respects forum rules, i'll have to admit that time stamp shows piacc64 is first on line. Should there be a problem, i'll let the mods decide, don't want to create an argument here.
Nevertheless, shipping both to the UK and towards Italy is 16,50 Euros (signed-for/registered mail).

Alright fellas, as i'm a man who respects forum rules, i'll have to admit that time stamp shows piacc64 is first on line. Should there be a problem, i'll let the mods decide, don't want to create an argument here.

Agreed. Asking for a postage quote and if the item is still available does not count as "Interest stated"

The way to cover yourself in future is to state i.e. "Interested but have questions", "Interested. PM sent with questions"

Ok. Yeah I realised I should have said 'Declare Interest', but it felt silly to say that as the original post was over a month old and the item could have no longer been available... Anyway...

I Declare Interest.

Also, That P&P is fine. salaxi54 - I'll DM you my details. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom