Soldering service needed!!

britlord

Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Guys.. I need someone to solder in the 2 CLPD XC9572XL-10VQ64 to my T530 board. I do have them both tacked in place using a tiny bit of epoxy (You see I can solder the rest).. But these parts. The pins are just too close together, and I don't have the right soldering tip too. I'll pay for the service, and shipping back to me.... Though I did try, but got too many shorts (I had to remove the chip).. I would be very grateful..

I'll even give you some free spare (Blank) boards that I have (V2 or V3).. Oh, and some CPU Riser boards too..

Thanks..

Attachments

• DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Guys.. I need someone to solder in the 2 CLPD XC9572XL-10VQ64 to my T530 board. I do have them both tacked in place using a tiny bit of epoxy (You see I can solder the rest).. But these parts. The pins are just too close together, and I don't have the right soldering tip too. I'll pay for the service, and shipping back to me.... Though I did try, but got too many shorts (I had to remove the chip).. I would be very grateful..

I'll even give you some free spare (Blank) boards that I have (V2 or V3).. Oh, and some CPU Riser boards too..

Thanks..
This is pretty much the same type of chip I solder on PLAnkton and GandALF. I can do this for you. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom