Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Selling my Atari TT 030.

aNdcOss.jpg

I've not touched it in several years but set it up a couple of weeks ago to test it before selling.

Included is:

The Atari TT030, Keyboard, Mouse, CrazyDots ET4000, DEC 1GB SCSI hard drive, 4MB ST and 4 MB TT-RAM.

The TT works fine, i've been able to compile basic C programmes on FreeMiNT, video output from both the TT and the CrazyDots output is good, no leaked RTC battery.

The honest bad: all the plastics are yellowed and have some scuffs, the keyboard has a cracked space bar but works completely and there is a single damaged cap on the board.

Currently a older FreeMiNT setup is installed. (Note for mods: FreeMiNT and the installed environment is opensource nowadays, no original media required)

Price: 600 Euros + Shipping
Shipping: At least 50 euros, item location is Helsinki/Finland, give me a message and i'll get a quote. If you are by coincidence going to Assembly i can also deliver, i live close by :)

If there are any questions still, feel free to PM.

Some pics:

khXteEC.jpg

FreeMiNT + XaAES + Teradisk on Atari TT Medium output.

JpBUvoj.jpg

FreeMiNT outputting to the CrazyDots card, it supports higher res 8 bits modes but i didn't have the time to set that up. Proof enough the hardware works.

And ofcourse killers apps running on it:

JdjAQDO.jpg

CIxB67E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom