Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve
Hi.

I have a small quantity of PC-PCI or SB-Link cables to sell.
They're handmade and tested before shipping.

7.5€ per cable, shipping included worldwide (registered w tracking).

The high cost is basically due to me having to get padded envelopes for these.
If you want more than one, it probably won't change the shipping cost too much (each cable is 5g, and I can ship up to 50g without paying extra).

Qty left: 4. (Was 7, 2 sold to remax, 1 to DeathAdderSF)

Photo:

Last edited:
Please confirm you received a PM from me from "18th October 2019 10:48" and "20th October 2019 13:11"

I don't know how is supposed to work the "track message" page, but 3 of the PMs i've sent don't appear there and as xeon3d didn't receive at least one of my message, then i'm starting to fear a problem in the PM system...

NB : Just to be clear : I'm not pressuring you ; I'm not in the hurry for the cables and have no concern if you receive the message but have not answered, but i just want to be sure i don't wait for something that would never happen...

Last edited:
Hi, as I answered to your PM(s), i received the last two PMs. I'll bring them with me tomorrow and i'll ship them as soon as I pass by a Post Office. Will send tracking number as soon as I can. (and DeathAdderSF's will go out too as well).

3 sold, 4 left.

Hi, as I answered to your PM(s), i received the last two PMs. I'll bring them with me tomorrow and i'll ship them as soon as I pass by a Post Office. Will send tracking number as soon as I can. (and DeathAdderSF's will go out too as well).

3 sold, 4 left.

Ok nice, so that's just the tracking system that can't be trusted at all... Take your time ;)

haven't heard from hjc5 regarding the cables in a couple of days... so Gravislord's PM was replied to.

In case Gravislord does get one, i'll still have 3 left.

Feedback left for DeathAdderSF too. Glad it made the trip over the big blue lake ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom