For Sale New type of C128 VDC 64k expansion

Are these still available? I am looking for 1 SaRuMan-VDC -> The 64k VDC expansion for a c128 I have. USA, Illinois shipping.

Howdy,

Interested in 2 (fully assembled I assume :) SaRuMan-VDC 64k expansion boards (for 1x C128 + 1x128D (Plastic version obviously)).
-Shipping to Sweden.

Howdy,

Interested in 2 (fully assembled I assume :) SaRuMan-VDC 64k expansion boards (for 1x C128 + 1x128D (Plastic version obviously)).
-Shipping to Sweden.

PM sent. Please note the C128D already has 64k of VDC RAM.

Everything I sell is fully assembled and tested.

Howdy,

-Shipping to Sweden.

PM sent. Please note the C128D already has 64k of VDC RAM.

Everything I sell is fully assembled and tested.

Howdy, money sent. Check your PayPal :)
As for the c128d, If Im not mistaken, the full 64k VDC RAM was only implemented in the c128d cr version (metall case). I have the first plastic case version.
In any case, I also have 3 flat /wedge c128 so no problem with finding "hosts" for the uppgrade ;)
Cheers

Last edited:
As for the c128d, If Im not mistaken, the full 64k VDC RAM was only implemented in the c128d cr version (metall case). I have the first plastic case version.
In any case, I also have 3 flat /wedge c128 so no problem with finding "hosts" for the uppgrade ;)
Cheers
Saruman-VDC works with any C128 which has the 8563 VDC. It is NOT compatible with the 8568 installed in some C128D.

AFAIK, all C128D of whatever kind are all equipped with 64k of VDC RAM so Saruman-VDC will do nothing for these machines.

Talking about plastic or metal C128 or wedge whatever means absolutely nothing to me. What matters is the board installed inside.

Cheers
Saruman-VDC works with any C128 which has the 8563 VDC. It is NOT compatible with the 8568 installed in some C128D.

AFAIK, all C128D of whatever kind are all equipped with 64k of VDC RAM so Saruman-VDC will do nothing for these machines.

Talking about plastic or metal C128 or wedge whatever means absolutely nothing to me. What matters is the board installed inside.

Ok, thanx for Info. I will get back with some info once I open the C128D and I'll have a look at what we're dealing with. :)
Cheers
/eX

Hi eslapion! Registering my interest in a VDC 64k expansion for my stock 128 :)

Update 2021-03-06: Found an alternative, please disregard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom